*Chapter Fifty Seven*

Claire had finished getting ready far before Caroline, mainly because there was only one bathroom and Claire got there first

Claire had finished getting ready far before Caroline, mainly because there was only one bathroom and Claire got there first. She also wanted to get to the mansion before the party started. She had only been away from her mates a few hours but that was long enough for her, she could feel herself getting anxious being away from them.

"I knew it! I knew she'd look adorable!" Rebekah practically skips to Claire.

"You really did a great job" Claire said smoothing out Madelyn's skirt. "Hey, Ash, you clean up nice" She said smiling at her little brother. Rebekah practically beams at him with happiness. "If you two will excuse me, I'm going to go find my own mates."

"Can I watch Madelyn? Please?" Rebekah begged.

"Sure" Claire smiles nodding. Rebekah grinned and gently took Madelyn allowing Claire to search for her mates in peace. She goes to Elijah's room first, as his is closest to the steps. He has his back to her as he puts the finishing touches to his tux. He senses Claire and turns.

"Hello, Elskan" He greets. His eyes darken as he looks at her in her dress. She smiles loving the affect she has on him. He reluctantly withdraws his gaze and looks at his wrists as he attempts to put his cufflinks on. Claire watched him struggle and smirked walking over to him.

"Here" She whispers softly. "Let me" She gently takes his wrist. He watches her clip his cufflinks into place. "I know you've worn a suit almost every day since they invented them. This means you've had more than enough practice putting on cufflinks" She said looking up at him. He gives her a grin.

"I like the way you put them on more." He whispers in a tone that sends a pleasant shiver down her spine. "You look radiant" He mutters his eyes gazing into hers.

"Thank you" She whispers back. Claire finishes his cufflinks but doesn't let go, he doesn't want her too. He twists his wrists and grabs her hands. He pulls her closer. Elijah has his needs and he desperately needed her. Claire felt a wave of frustration flow through her as she thinks about how hard it's going to be to give each of her mates equal attention. How hard it's going to be keeping them all satisfied and happy.

"Stop thinking so hard" Elijah whispers. "We're about to attend a party not a conference" He mutters teasingly though his eyes are dark with lust.

"You know we still have some time before the party" She whispers her lips grazing his. His chest rumbles lowly. She smirks, her nails clawing into his chest. She leans up, bares her teeth, captures his bottom lip and pulls gently. He growls again.

In a second, he flashes to his door. He closes and locks it before returning in front of her. She grins widely. He can't help but to match her smile before kissing her passionately. She instantly moans, wrapping her arms around his neck.

In a heartbeat, Claire's back is against the smooth, cool wall of his bedroom. Even through the layers of her dress she can feel his hard on pushing through the fabric of his pants, rubbing into her hip.