*Chapter Ninety Seven*

*That moment when you forget about one of your characters until just now.

Where are my Sarah fans at for favorite OC?*

Claire stands in front of the mirror in her closet at the mansion

Claire stands in front of the mirror in her closet at the mansion. The beautiful blue dress Caroline had picked out for her clothed Claire's body. She curled her hair and pinned it back. She kept her makeup simple. The dress is long enough to where people wouldn't see her feet so she wore tennis shoes. Her feet were already swollen, she didn't want to add to the discomfort by wearing heals.

"Wow, you look stunning" Claire turns and smiles at Sarah. "And looks like I'm not gonna be out of the job any time soon" She teases looking at Claire's stomach. This was the first time in a long time Claire had called Sarah. If the baby sitter was being honest with herself, she had missed Claire and Madelyn.

"Another happy accident" Claire smiles.

"You should be more careful" Sarah lightly mothers. 

"The jackass was supposed to be sterile" Claire shrugs. Sarah smiles and laughs a bit.

"Which one is it?" Sarah asked remembering how Claire is in a polygamous relationship with the Mikaelson's. The smile leaves Claire's face and she looks away from Sarah.

"It was Kol" Claire said. The town had kept Kol's death under wraps. Nobody knew he was dead, just out of town. They could explain the other deaths seeing as their is a body to go with their story but Kol's body was demolished, burned to ashes.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Sarah said walking closer to Claire. She rubs the teenagers back. Claire gives her a small smile, surprised at her ability to hold back the water works. "I'm gonna go get Madelyn and work on dinner." Claire nods watching her leave.

Once Sarah was out the door, Elijah appears. Claire glances at him. He's wearing a tux and looks dashing as always. She turns back to the mirror and he walks over to her.

"You're glowing, my love. Radiant as always" He kisses her shoulder. He reaches into his pocket and turns on the music. Claire only then notices the radio sitting on her vanity. "Kol may not be here to take you to the prom... but he should have the first dance" He whispers placing his hand in hers. She turns to look at him. "We'll leave whenever you're ready" He promises and kisses her lips.

She leans into him, her hand gripping his. She begins to siphon from him. He moans holding her even tighter. She siphons as much as she can from him before pulling away.

"Thank you" She whispers. He nods and kisses her forehead before walking out of the room, closing the door to give her and Kol privacy.

"Words cannot truly describe your beauty, my love." Claire closes her eyes as his voice reaches her ears. Despite how hard she tries, tears slip down her face. She feels a pair of hands cup her cheeks, thumbs wipe her tears. "I don't have much time, darling, please let me see those eyes" He begs.