*Chapter Ninety Eight*

"I'm telling you, I am strong enough" Bonnie stressed to Hanna

"I'm telling you, I am strong enough" Bonnie stressed to Hanna. "You've been teaching me these last couple of months, training me. Do you not see it? I'm stronger than the last time we did this spell, a hell of a lot stronger."

"There's still a very big risk" Hanna told her. Hanna was trying to get some dishes done but Bonnie was very determined. They had gotten done with one of their lessons not too long ago. Hanna could see Bonnie becoming more and more powerful.

"What are you so afraid of?" Bonnie couldn't help but to snap. Hanna sighed and turned the water off. She grabbed a towel and dried her hands before facing Bonnie.

"Kol is known to be the one of the most dangerous Originals. Not only because of his unpredictability but because of his willingness to take lives. He's been daggered the most yet his death toll is as high as Klaus's, if not higher." Hanna explained.

"But he's changed, ever since he met Claire he's changed. They all have" Bonnie points out.

"I understand that but the Ancestor's won't see it that way. Bringing someone back from the dead is a crime against nature. Especially if that person is an Original. I'm afraid of the consequences, the repercussions. The Ancestor's are violent and vengeful. They will not let us bring Kol back peacefully."

"What do you think they'll do?" Bonnie asked feeling more calm. Hanna sighs and shakes her head.

"I don't know... That's why I'm nervous. Whatever they'll do, we won't be ready for it. We won't be prepared" Bonnie sighs and crosses her arms.

"We have to bring Kol back... Claire is barely hanging on. The only reason she's lasted this long with her sanity is because of the others. That won't last. We don't have forever." Bonnie said. "Have you seen her lately?"

"I saw pictures of her at the Prom, she looked beautiful" Hanna smiles.

"That was a good day. Those are rare. The prom was weeks ago. She's gone further down hill sense then. She's lucky to get a few hours of sleep. She's putting on a brave face but everyone can see the pain she's in. Not just the emotional pain but it's physical now. She was going steady and then suddenly everything just went down hill. I'm afraid she's going to stay like this for a little bit and then have another drop, a drop she might not survive. She needs Kol. The baby needs Kol. That family needs Kol."

Hanna looks at Bonnie. She could see the desperation in her eyes. Hanna can't help but to smile. She remembers the last time they preformed this spell. Last time, Bonnie and Claire weren't on speaking terms and Claire had to practically beg her for help. This time, it's Bonnie begging Hanna to do the spell to save Claire.

"I'll ask my brother and sister, they should give us the extra power to do the spell." Hanna said.

"You have a brother and sister?" Bonnie asked. Hanna nods with a small smile.