*Chapter Seven* {You're Undead to Me}

*I'm skipping the episode 'Family Ties'. It's the Founders Ball. Claire didn't go because she's still on the outs with Caroline and her mother didn't want her to go, the two of them argued and she ended up staying home. I couldn't really find a good place to put her in so I just decided to skip it. This chapter will start be a little bit before the 'Sexy Suds Car Wash Fundraiser' and continue on throughout 'You're Undead to Me'*

 This chapter will start be a little bit before the 'Sexy Suds Car Wash Fundraiser' and continue on throughout 'You're Undead to Me'*

Claire glances up from her spot on her bed towards her door. It was open and Caroline stood in the threshold,her hand lowering after giving a few knocks. Claire looks at her for a moment before looking back to her homework not really paying attention to it anymore but not wanting to talk to Caroline.

It's been about a week since her last appointment, the one Caroline hadn't gone too. Since then, the two of them hadn't said a word to the each other. Caroline stayed with Damon and Claire stayed to herself. Claire missed her sister but Caroline had made it clear she wanted to be with Damon and that Claire couldn't do anything about it.

"Can we talk?" Caroline asked hesitantly. Claire didn't move for a moment. She wanted to say no but at the same time she knew they needed too. The fact that Caroline was coming to her said something, maybe her thing with Damon was finally over.

"Sure" Claire muttered moving her homework to the side. Caroline smiled slightly and sat on her bed. "Damon and I are over."

"Really? Why?" Claire asked.

"He wasn't treating me right. To be honest, I don't even remember most of our time together. I do remember that he was controlling and that I hurt you and that's not ok." Caroline said. Claire smiled slightly. "I should have gone to your appointment and I should have never snapped at you. I've been a shitty sister and it's mainly Damon's fault but not completely."

"I'm just glad you're not with him anymore" Claire muttered pulling her sister into a hug. Caroline smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry" Caroline whispered.

"It's fine, Care-bear... We're fine" She reassured. The twins smiled and squeezed each other before pulling away from each other. "Who's that?" Claire asked hearing someone knocking on the front door.

"I invited Bonnie over" Caroline said going to answer the door. Claire smiled and followed her as well.

"Hey" Bonnie said coming in. She then noticed something different. "Are you two good now?" She asked. They nodded and Bonnie grinned. "Thank God" Bonnie muttered looking relieved. Everyone loves the Forbes twins but they can be insufferable when they're cross with each other.

"I remember the party" Caroline told them as the three of them sat around Caroline's room. "Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me." Caroline shrugged.

"Why would you do that?" Bonnie asked frowning her eyebrows fiddling with a candle stick in her hand.

"Damon's controlling, you should have seen them together. It was like he wouldn't let her have a mind of her own." Claire piped up.