*Chapter Nine* {History Repeating}

"Can we talk?" Bonnie asked the second Claire opened the door

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Can we talk?" Bonnie asked the second Claire opened the door. The younger twin nodded and allowed Bonnie in her home. "Is Caroline here?"

"No, I think she's out with Matt. They've been spending a lot of time together" Claire said smiling happily. She didn't know if Caroline and Matt would officially get together and if they did, she didn't know if they would stay together. They were almost completely different but Matt was much better than Damon. They seemed happy with whatever was going on between them and Claire was happy for them.

"Really? Good, I'm glad she's not hanging around Damon anymore." Bonnie muttered. Claire nodded in agreement.

"What did you want to talk about?" Claire asked. Bonnie looked at her hesitantly before grabbing her hand and taking her into her bedroom. "Bonnie, what's going on?"

"Remember when I was talking about being a psychic and Grams told me I was a witch?" Bonnie said closing Claire's door.

"Yeah" Claire dragged out not understanding. Bonnie took a deep breath.

"She was right" Bonnie told her. "I am a witch. All the stories Grams told you, they're real." Claire frowned her eyebrows. "I can prove it" Bonnie added quickly.

"Ok, what do you need?" Claire said with an open mind. Bonnie smiled and looked around.

"Do you have a feather?" Bonnie asked. Claire raised her eyebrow but Bonnie just gave her a pleading look. Claire nodded and went into her mothers room stealing one of her feather pillows and then found a knife. She cut into the pillow and dumped the feathers on her bed in front of Bonnie.

"Take your pick" Claire said tossing the knife off to the side. Bonnie looked at her amused but did as told, grabbing a feather. She then demonstrated what she had done to Elena, she made the feather rise in the air. "Awesome" Claire whispered. "That's amazing Bonnie" Claire smiled at her.

"You can't tell anybody, don't even tell Grams you know. I'm not supposed to tell anybody." Bonnie said. "That includes Caroline" She pointed at Claire.

"Does anybody else know?" Claire asked.

"Elena" Bonnie told her reluctantly.

"So you're telling everyone except Caroline?" Claire asked disapprovingly.

"Not everyone, just you and Elena" Bonnie told her. "Caroline isn't going to believe me. She's going to make fun of me and make a mockery of this. Please don't tell her." Claire's shoulders deflated not wanting to keep secrets from her sister.

"Fine" Claire muttered with much reluctance. It wasn't her secret to tell. Even though she didn't like keeping stuff from Caroline and she wished Bonnie would tell her, she would keep it to herself.

"Thank you" Bonnie said hugging her. Claire sighed and hugged her back.

"Is this why you've been distant lately?" Claire asked pulling away. Bonnie shrugged sheepishly. Claire gave her a small smile. "I'm glad you told me." Bonnie nodded.