*Chapter Six*

"Morning Shelia" Claire chimed walking into the kitchen

"Morning Shelia" Claire chimed walking into the kitchen. Shelia's face lit up at the sight of the pregnant girl.

"Claire! I didn't know you were here" She stood up and hugged Claire.

"Yeah, I needed to get away from home and all that drama for a night. Bonnie said I could come, I hope that's alright" Claire said pulling away. Shelia scoffs and waves at Claire.

"Of course it's alright, I love having you here" Claire grinned perking up a little more. "I have some things for you" Shelia muttered disappearing. Claire grinned excitedly as she started to look for food to cook for breakfast.

"Here you go" Claire turned around shutting the fridge door with a couple of eggs in her hands. She set the eggs down and took the bag. She pulled it's contents out.

"Oh my God! These are adorable!" Claire squealed looking at the baby clothes. There were a couple of girl shirts and boy shirts with various animals on them.

"I didn't know what you were having so I got a little of both." Shelia said. Claire smiled at her with tears in her eyes. "Oh sweetheart, you don't have to cry over it."

"The beauty of being pregnant" Claire shrugged before hugging her. "Thank you" She whispered sincerely.

"You're welcome." Shelia whispered back. They pulled away and Shelia handed her a napkin. "I want you to visit more. Even if you bring your sister with you." Claire grinned. Sheila wasn't a big fan of Caroline. She thought Caroline was rude and obnoxious. "Especially when you have those babies. I love babies"

"I'll make sure to bring them to see their fairy god mother" Claire teased at the idea of her being a witch. Shelia laughed. Shelia knew Claire didn't really believe in witches and vampires and all that but the girl did love a good story.

"You know, you don't have to cook every time you're over here" Shelia said sitting at the table with her cup of coffee.

"Don't worry about it, it's the least I can do" Claire said waving her off. "Besides, I enjoy it so" She shrugged.

"I smell something good" Bonnie mumbled coming into the kitchen.

"Right on time" Claire said handing her and Shelia a plate with an omelet for each of them.

"You should just live here" Bonnie mumbled. Shelia hummed in agreement. Claire grinned loving the feeling of being wanted.

"Yeah until my raging hormones, tears and morning sickness annoy you both to death." Claire said knowing it had annoyed Caroline from time to time.

"It's natural" Shelia said shrugging. "I remember when I was pregnant, many people couldn't stand to be near me." Shelia told her. "You have a good friend group, you have support." Shelia reminded her. From everyone except one of the most important people, Claire thought to herself but kept her mouth shut.