19.Do your really?

Casey Brighton

"See the thing is Mr Brighton. You don't really want me. "

I gulped.

" you don't really want me because you don't know me. You just like the idea of me. " he stopped to tilt his head to the left and smile like the creeping creep he was. " I have red in my ledger. And it fucking looks like the Chinese new year. "

I glanced between his pupils trying to figure out if he knew that he sounded like a deranged mad man.

"See I appreciate that you are attractive. " He said as if it was something minuscule.

Then he gently placed a hand to my temple and stroked my face in a weird none serial killer way at all. Okay, maybe a little.

"But you look pure, Mr Brighton." My name strolled out of his mouth like Nyle Dimarco on a runway, with grace and ease.

"And I don't think you can handle the monster that I am. See something as pure as you could, in fact, be contaminated and that would be a shame wouldn't it. " He whispered by my ear causing me to shiver.

"fuck me. " I whispered before trembling with desire.

He didn't think or breathe he just grabbed me like a rag doll and threw me on the bed.

  So what started as a slow night quickly escalated into something I wasn't expecting.
I mean sitting in the club with Mathew no one would think he was a Kinky bastard like I had come to realise in short few minutes I had been with him.

So one minute I was sitting there drinking and trying to seduce him.  And still failing to successfully do it but now it seemed like it had worked. Well better than I expected anyway. Which is how I had ended up being slammed against the wall in a very sexy quiet possibly dangerous way. But in the frenzy of clothes being removed and thrown all over I had blindly let the heat of the moment consume me. Regrets and excuses forgotten this was what I wanted.the  rational part of mind can sit in a corner and wait its turn.

Looking at Mathew no one could never actually tell how fit he was. Myself included. So when he manhandled me and chucked me on the bed, the pool of desire in the depths of my belly intensified. It moved with a certain burn like molten lava straight to my groin.

"I want you to scream out my name like its the only thing you know. " He groaned into my ear as his hands trailed my body. With a seemingly searing sweep.

I let out a long dragged out moan when his hands grabbed me from inside my boxers. He worshipped my body with hot burning fluttering kisses making sure to trail them up every inch of me except my lips. He trailed kisses and tiny firm bites down my throat chest skin I could not help but scream his name as he wanted. For some reason, this primal side of him turned me on so much. I didn't even expect to like him like this.  He was like an animal. Wild passionate and unapologetic and I was eating it all up as if it was going to be my last night with him.

"Come on Baby, let me hear you beg. " He whispered in my ear.

"Please. . . I need. . . I. . . I want. Please do something. " I let out as I tried to get closer to him. As physically close as possible. I tried to let our lips connect with his but he moved away each time. Making sure our lips never touch. It was kind of disappointing but he made up for it in so many other good ways. And I felt hot and delirious from all the pheromone causing through my blood. 

There is this rush that comes with getting something you have always wanted. And there is also this disappointment that comes with finally getting what you have always wanted and realised its not enough. I was happy and blissed out a very very good feeling. I felt like this was it for me. What I always wanted.

I moved to my left trying to spoon into Mathew for a few minutes before my shower. But when I opened my eyes I noticed the empty now cold spot on the bed next to me. My mind immediately rushed to make excuses for the absence. A normal person would get up and make breakfast for their...whatever I am. Right. It's the only thing that made sense. But something in me told me this was definitely not that time. So i rolled around in the bed trying to decide if i was you g to be frustrated or happy. Because in the end, I was one step closer to him Ethan I had been.

I checked patted the nightstand for the water i always kept for mornings like these. Instead of the water there was a note from Mathew I assumed.

Don't be late to work. I made breakfast.

I read it over and over ignoring the first sentence. He had made breakfast.