One

A U T H O R ' S     N O T E

im not going to lie & say im not nervous about writing this book because i so am because most of you really wanted this one & I hope it lives up to your expectations;

First Timer's Welcome
if you are here for the first time, hi!
nice too meet ya ;)

that being said i hope you enjoy

Alejandro

In time, Alejandro found himself sinking into a protective shell. His hard exterior contrasting the man on the inside who'd been through hell and back; who used to wear his heart on his sleeve but was taken for granted and his naivety almost cost his family their lives as well as their business, all because he hadn't been able to think clearly, all because his mind was clouded by lust and love. Love had been something foreign to him and his brother's growing up.

At five, his older brother Allegro six, and his younger twin brothers, Alessando and Arturo three; their father had started treated them differently, training them to be able to run the family business  because in their line of work, love was not available. Over the years, Alejandro stuck by his brothers and followed his fathers orders until his untimely death when he was seventeen. Allegro, his older brother took over then; but Alejandro seemed to stray, spending his time elsewhere and his idleness had cost his heart.

In the years after, Alejandro took it upon himself to be all work and no play. He spent day and night organizing and double checking all the dealings they made and who they dealt with. The burden he carried from his mistakes continued to weigh him down in the years to come and those around him could see it but he wouldn't allow them to help him; this was his weight to bear; so he'd never make the same mistake twice.

Alejandro had been taken aback when his older brother had brought Greece home. The woman who'd claimed his heart, Alejandro didn't believe it, not for one second so he sent her away— but that had proved to be a mistake he wouldn't make again. A year and half later, Arturo had found Dallas and the year after that, Alessando found love with Laya and Elliot. Alejandro had seen them all fall in love and slowly he watched his family grow and now seeing his nephews always made him smile, on occasion anyway.

He'd made a terrible mistake with how he'd treated Greece in the beginning and eventually had to trust his brothers to make the best decisions possible and soon each of their significant others had wormed their way onto his good graces. He trusted his new family wholeheartedly and knew they could hold their own whenever need be.

Now, Alejandro sat on the couch in the living room, watching the toddlers play; Adriano-Brio, Allegro and Greece's three year old son and Alonso, Arturo and Dallas' two year old son. The boys were both seemingly sharing the blocks and one suddenly hit his foot and Alejandro narrowed his eyes at Alonso's toothless grin. He smiled, rolling his eyes before going back to researching on his phone.

"They stuck you on baby sitting duty?" Alejandro looked up to see the broad shoulders of Elliot leaning by the doorway.

The young man, now twenty two had come a long way from the eighteen year old he once was. His faded blonde hair curled in the front as his ice blue eyes were looking at him in amusement.
"They're all training." Alejandro shrugged.

Elliot nodded at the answer, "You ready for tonight?"

Alejandro nodded, tonight, Elliot and himself were brokering a deal with a client who had reached out to them, asking for a safe transit to sell their weapons. In return, they'd offered the Martini's two million in those same weapons free of charge if Alejandro and his family held up the deal. Tonight was the first time, they'd be meeting them and Elliot always tagged along for the meetings; Alejandro trusted him to always make the best decision. Elliot had shown time and time again that he was an excellent judge of character and most definitely always the smartest person in the room.