Fifteen

Rome

She had been waking up in Alejandro's arms for three days now. Three days since she had to get over her nerves and tell him she was okay with him lying down beside her. She shook her head, she had no idea men were so dense...... she'd given him so many clues but nope, he just straight up ignored them. Rome rolled her eyes at the memories before she felt him shift beside her.

Her attention zeroed in on his sculpted jaw and neat scruff that was covering it. His grey eyes firmly shut as his pink lips were parted cutely, Rome would have giggled but held it in as her finger gently trailed his relaxed cheek gently. He was always so serious, Rome knew it was just his demeanor not that it bothered her, she'd grown accustomed to it and could always read his expressions by his eyes. Five minutes later, Rome felt his fingers brushing her side slowly and she smiled knowingly.

"Hi," she mumbled.

"Good morning," his deep baritone emanated through the room.

"You didn't wake up early today," she noticed.

Alejandro sighed, "You were too comfy," he mumbled.

Rome chuckled as he cuddled into her,

حبيبتى

(my love) she whispered.

Alejandro hummed an answer.

"I'm hungry,"

Alejandro popped an eye open, "Do you want me to come with you?" He asked.

Rome smiled, shaking her head, "No, you sleep, I'll see you later"

She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face before wrapping herself in a robe over her pajamas. She entered the kitchen to see Laya's back to her own.

"Good morning," Rome chirped.

"Hiiiiii!!!" Laya answered exclaimed.

Rome noticed her stomach beginning to show and smiled when she noticed Laya rub it.

"What are you making?"Rome asked.

"An omelet, do you want one?" She asked.

Rome shook her head, not wanting Laya to be on her feet much longer, "It's alright, I'll just eat cereal for now; where are Alessando and Elliot?" She asked.

Laya rolled her eyes, "Asleep."

Rome chuckled, "So is Alejandro,"

Rome took a seat beside her as the two ate in silence, "Do you know what gender you're having yet?"

Laya shook her head, "Not yet actually,"

Rome nods, blushing at the next question she wanted to ask. She'd lived with her father and only her father for the majority of her life and still, she was completely naive to most of the outside world. Rome hardly knew what was what but she was free now and was making it her mission to learn anything she could.

"Laya, t-this is a personal question," she trailed off.

Laya smiled encouragingly, "Okay, shoot."

"I don't know much, u-uhh my father practically sheltered me my whole life , and um, I wanted to ask, in your relationship with Alessando and Elliot.... how do y-you k-know.....have s-sex?"

At the end of her ramble Rome felt as thought she'd crossed a line but she took a cautious peek at Laya who was just smiling, "Well, there are multiple ways....."

Rome's eyebrows lifted to her hairline and a deep blush covered her cheeks at Laya's vivid descriptions.

"How does no one feel left out?" Rome asked.