Twenty Six

Alejandro

His gun was locked and loaded as he stepped out of the car. Allegro on the other side, attention strained on the house in front of them, that was running with men. If the plan was to look inconspicuous Sai was doing a shitty job but that was the last thing on Alejandro's mind as he nodded at Elliot and Greece who saddled up beside him. Arturo's jaw was locked as he spoke into his ear piece.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup," Greece and Elliot replied.

Alejandro nodded.

"Just like we planned, Arturo, Alessando and Elliot go around back, the rest of us through the front." Allegro said.

"Got it,"

Alejandro could hear the crunch of the gravel underneath his boot as he made his way towards the front door. Greece shot two of the men in the yard as Allegro took out the last man. The shots were silent as they made their way into the house, this was too easy— Alejandro thought as he checked his six for any hostiles but so far the coast was clear.

"Alessando, Elliot, Arturo?" Alejandro asked.

"We're in," Elliot replied, "It seems most of the men are playing poker in one of the back rooms,"

"Take care of it." Allegro said roughly.

"Copy that." Alessando muttered through the crackle of his earpiece.

Alejandro could hear the gun shots going off but ignored it as he focused his attention on remembering the blue print Elliot had shown them of the house, as Allegro nodded up the stairs. Greece went up first, shooting two men before Alejandro followed her up as she pushed upon a door to reveal an empty room. Allegro went on forward as Alejandro noticed one of the doors opening and pushed Greece into the open room to hide.

They listened for the retreating footsteps before Alejandro peeked and shot the man in the head before searching for Allegro who'd successfully hidden himself. Greece held a finger to her lips as they heard a cackle of laughter from the last door down the hall. Their attention zeroed in the door, they hadn't heard the footsteps behind them. Alejandro frowned, he would have expected the house to be flooding with men and while there were a fair amount the numbers weren't as many as he'd thought.

"Funny, I never thought I'd meet the Martini's this way,"

Alejandro whipped his head around to see a man he'd recognized as Fleur Müller.

"Your reputation itself can instill fear in you enemies, to be frank, it worked on me.... to a point."

"Müller, pleasure," Allegro opens his arms in a welcoming manner.

"Sai is going to be very pleased you've invited yourselves inside," Fleur smiles.

Soon he's joined by four more men and Alejandro looks toward Allegro silently asking if he's ready to just kill this guy already, but Allegro lifts a brow and Alejandro sighed standing down.

"Mhm, and where is your boss?" Allegro asks, "I'd much like to say hi,"

Fleur chuckles, "Drop your weapons and I'll take you to him."

Alejandro rolls his shoulders, "Not gonna happen,"

Fleur looks amused, "There's that Martini confidence— but if you hadn't noticed you're greatly out...."

Bang!

Bang!

Bang!

The shots rang out from behind them as Elliot relaxes as his clean shots take out the men behind Fleur as Arturo aims at Fleur's knee, "What exactly were you saying?" Allegro asks.

Fleur's jaw locks in pain as Alejandro grabs him by the hair, "Where's Sai?

"Fuck off," Fleur spat.

"Want to try that again?" Arturo asks, as he holds a knife to his neck.

"ngh....." he mumbles incoherently.

Alejandro raises a brow as Greece steps on his bloody knee, eliciting a scream from Müller.

"I suggest you start answering or this is going to get a lot more painful," she says calmly.

Müller narrows his eyes, "in the basement,"

At his answer, Alejandro let his head fall to his chest, "One last question, where are most the men?"

Müller scowled, "Pussies ran when they heard who we were after,"

Alessando chuckled, "Smart men,"

"Take care of him?" Arturo asked.

Allegro waved his hand, "Put him in one of the empty rooms,"

Alejandro led his family downstairs as Elliot quickly recognized the trap door to the basement. Elliot frowned as Alejandro came up behind him to see the door was open, "He might have ran, check outside!"

Alejandro continued down the staircase into the basement followed by Elliot and Arturo. Alejandro let his hand trail the wall, feeling for light switch that conveniently wasn't working. Suddenly a gun shot was fired and Alejandro felt it in his shoulder as stray bullets continued to fly from the darkness of the room. They returned the shots with equal fervor as adrenaline ran through Alejandro. Another hit his other arm causing him to drop his gun and gasp in pain.

"Alejandro?" Arturo asked wearily.

"Don't worry about me, shoot the motherfuckers!" He yelled.

Moment later, all gunshots had ceased and Elliot cautiously approached putting on his phone flashlight to see two dead bodies none of which were Sai, "Fuck!" Elliot murmured as he walked back to them.

Arturo had ripped off a piece of the fabric of his shirt to help stop the flow of blood.
"Elliot grab his gun and help me get Alejandro up the stairs,"

"We've got him!" Greece's voice crackled on the earpieces, "He's going into a vehicle,"

As they made it up the stairs Alejandro groaned, "Alejandro's been hit!" Elliot says.

"What, how bad?" Alessando asked.

"I'm fine, Elliot will meet you by the cars, go after Sai," Alejandro said.

Elliot gave him a look, "I got him," Arturo murmured.

Elliot seemed unsure before racing towards one of their cars as both Arturo and Alejandro did the same at a much slower pace. Arturo started up the car, "I'm taking you to the hospital,"

Alejandro nodded, his vision becoming blurry, "ngh..."

"How you doing?" Arturo asked.

"Fine, I'm fine— just drive faster!" Alejandro yelled.

Arturo sped up at his request as they pulled into the emergency room and Alejandro recognized the familiar license plate of one of their cars, what the hell? Who was already here?