Twenty Four

Alejandro

Alejandro watched as Allegro paced back and forth in front of them.

"Elliot, I need a location on Sai very soon," Allegro said, as everyone had taken their seats.

"It's coming, I'm positive you'll have it within a day," Elliot answered.

Allegro pinched the bridge of his nose obviously frustrated.

"What are we going to about the woman?" Arturo asked.

Alejandro looked at Rome who'd stood up a little straighter, " She's in the clinic, resting," Greece spoke up.

Allegro nodded, "Dallas did you find anything amiss?"

Alejandro noticed Rome's furrowing eyebrows, "Il male?" (bad) she spoke up.

Everyone's gaze zeroed on Rome, "cosa intendi?" (what do you mean?) She asked.

Alejandro sighed, "He just wants to make sure Kylana wasn't bugged with any trackers or anything that could give Sai an advantage,"

Rome's jaw locked, "Well was she?" She snapped.

Dallas shook her head, "She was clean, as far as we know."

Rome narrowed her eyes.

Alejandro places a gentle hand on hers, "As far as we know? What does that mean?" Rome asked, eyes focused on Dallas.

"Rome, I know she was your friend but we have to be certain she isn't working with Sai,"

"She is my friend." Rome retorted, "—and she wouldn't! Did you see what they did to her! She would have died!"

Everyone was silent, "Rome, in this business we can never be too sure, friend or no friend. We all have a responsibility to protect our family, a family that you're now apart of. I bore no ill will when I asked Dallas for a report because I need to make sure my son, my wife and my brothers are safe," Allegro finished.

Alejandro looked down towards Rome who nodded in response, "but that still doesn't answer the question of why did they drop her in front of our gate?" Alessando asked.

"She said it was because Sai wanted to send a message," Alejandro spoke up.

"Did he not send a message by blowing up the gate?" Alessando rolled his eyes, "This guy is so dramatic,"

Small smiles filtered across the room at Alessando's statement but soon the moment had passed and everyone seemed tense.

"Are we sure he's still not at his house hiding out?" Laya asked.

Allegro nodded, "I'm positive, he's changed locations,"

Alejandro turned his attention to Rome, "Do you know of any place your father would go to hide?" He asked, "He does think we killed you so he wouldn't be worried about any loose information,"

Rome looked to be deep in thought, "he does have a safe house, half an hour up North from his mansion,"

Allegro pursed his lips, "Good, Elliot check that out."