Eighteen

Rome

Kisses.

Rome loved kisses, especially Alejandro's kisses.

She grinned as she remembered the kiss they'd shared at the pool, a kiss Rome couldn't bring herself to stop thinking about, she sighed happily as Alejandro who was beside her on the couch gave her an inquisitive look, "What's got you all happy?" He asked.

Rome smiled, suddenly shy, you, "Nothing," she murmured still grinning.

Alejandro hummed, a small smile appearing on his lips as well before he turned his attention back to the television. They were watching Moana, a movie Alejandro had never seen and never really intended too until Rome came across it on Disney Plus. Rome couldn't help herself, she hardly ever watched movies growing up and this was her chance, she'd asked Alejandro and he'd agreed; not that he had a choice, she giggled to herself.

An hour later, the credits were rolling over the screen and Rome looked up at Alejandro happily before he reached down and placed a tender kiss to her lips, she grinned before standing up and extending her hand to Alejandro who entwined them before she led him towards the kitchen for a snack. As they entered the room, Laya was already seated with Alessando eating a salad while Alejandro typed away on his phone.

Laya smiled at her and Rome returned the gesture before taking a few cookies, handing one to Alejandro.

"What have you guys been doing?" Laya asked.

"We just finished watching a movie," Rome answered.

"That sounds so uhhh...." Laya groaned suddenly, holding her stomach and Alessando was steadying her quickly.

Rome's eyes widened as Alessando's expression grew worried, "Mia vita," (my life), "What happened? Is it the the babies?" He asked.

Rome soon found herself on the other side of Laya who was groaning, "Dallas!" She heard Alejandro yell behind her.

"It's okay," Rome tried to soothe her, "You're okay,"

Laya mumbled incoherent words before Alessando frowned, "We need to get to the hospital,"

Rome nodded, looking back at Alejandro who was waiting by the door for Dallas' arrival and explained to the doctor quickly what was happening. Dallas put her hand to Laya's forehead and told Alejandro to have someone round a car. Rome grew worried as she aided Alessando in moving Laya to the front door, just as Elliot shot out of his office with a smile on his lips that instantly changed when he saw Laya's expression.

"Baby," Elliot ran over to her cooing, "What happened?"

"She's in pain..." Alessando answered.

"Is it the babies?"

Rome heard Laya groan once more, "What could be wrong, they aren't due until another three months!"

"We're taking her to the hospital,"

Elliot nodded as one of the cars was already waiting outside and Rome watched as Dallas, Elliot, Laya and Alessando drove off. Her expression mirroring fear as she approached Alessando, "I hope everything is okay,"