IX

The Answers You Seek Are In The Water

That night Amphitrite's strange dream continued

That night Amphitrite's strange dream continued. However, this time there were strange alterations to it. Amphitrite could feel the cool kiss of the ocean waves moving against her feet. She was ankle deep in the water, barefoot once more. The girl, the same girl from before with the dark brown flowing hair and dark blue eyes. The girl's appearance seemed stressed but it was deep, like she was trying to hide it from her. The feeling of the ocean at her feet seemed to calm her in a way she had never felt calm before. Amphitrite took in a deep breath as she felt any and all stress practically melt away as a result of the water at her feet. "The ocean is a part of you, Amphitrite." Her voice came softly, almost as if it were distant. "Your connection with the sea is unlike any other." She added. Amphitrite wanted to question her. She wanted to ask the girl what she could possibly mean by what she was saying but every time she tried to speak nothing came out of her mouth. It was almost as if she were mute. "Worry not, child of the sea." Her voice echoed in her ears. It was almost as if the girl could sense her confusion. "The answers you seek are within the water." Once again, Amphitrite was confused. All of this made no sense. She tried desperately to speak out and ask the girl what she meant but she fell silent once again. "I am the moon." The girl said softly. Amphitrite could feel herself slipping from the dream and back into reality. But as she felt herself come to the real world she could hear her own voice echoing in response to the girl. "And I am the sea."

Amphitrite sat straight up in her bed. She was alone and it was still night. Her room was dark and everyone was still asleep. She looked out her window to see the full moons of the planet she was on shining down upon the jedi temple. She wondered what her dream had meant. Especially the strange girl in her dream. "The answers you seek are within the water." She repeated what the girl had told her. She hesitated for a moment before getting up and out of her bed. She looked around to make sure no one saw her as she slipped out of her room and escaped down to the same pond she had seen Ben at earlier. "The answers you seek are in the water."