III

• Artemis •

You cannot be serious, Artemis

You cannot be serious, Artemis." Triton yelled at his first born daughter as she filled her quiver with freshly made arrows. Artemis slung the quiver over her shoulder and picked up her brown bow. She looked up at her father, a stern expression on her face. "I'm completely serious. Of course I cannot expect you to understand that, being as you are the reason we lost her in the first place." Artemis spat. Triton's fist clenched as he looked down at his daughter. "Your sister is gone. It is by no fault of mine and you know that. It's time for you to give up this foolish search mission you have been having for her for years and move on. It's what your little sister would have wanted." Artemis closed her eyes tight as she tried to tune out the words of her father. "No." she hissed before opening her eyes again. Her dark blue eyes were like the sky before nightfall. "You're wrong. My sister is alive. I can feel it." She pressed her pale fingers against her silver crescent moon medallion as if she could feel her sister straight through the pendant. "And I won't stop looking until I find her. No crevasse of the galaxy will be untouched." She looked down at the pendant in her fingers. "Don't worry, Amphitrite, I'm coming."

"Ben Solo is just a jerk." Leo began as he and Amphitrite walked to their training. "I can't believe he just ran into you like that and didn't even say anything." Leo added. It was obvious the boy could talk to a brick wall. He almost never stopped talking. "And did you see the way he looked at you?" Leo asked before he scoffed. "That boy is some bad news. You'd think with a princess for a mom, a Jedi master for an uncle, and- let's face it- basically a whole family that saved the entire galaxy from the tyranny of the Galatic Empire and the Sith, He'd learn to be a little kinder." Amphrite Sighed. There was certainly something different about the Solo boy but she wasn't quite sure if being a "jerk" was quite it. "Maybe he's just shy." She suggested but Leo rolled his eyes. "Yeah right. Shy guys aren't rude when a girl bumps into them by mistake."