Bros before H**s

"Wake up, hey c'mon you're going to be late for work," A voice nudged me from a nap I didn't know I had taken.

"It's Saturday," I mumbled lazily. I didn't even realize who's voice it was, until another entered the room.

"Get up, or I'm coming in," A different voice whispered in my ear.

I opened an eye hesitantly, before saying,"This is called my bed for a reason, come in here, and you'll regret being born." As I opened my other eye, I matched the voices to my sister, and Robyn, who was chuckling next to me. As I sat up, my lower region decided to wake up as well, and I pulled my legs to me. I felt like someone bruise a the muscles down there; with mjonir. I felt like crawling into a ball and dying, and I was halfway there. I let out a groan of pain as my sister climbed onto my bed, and slipped her arm around my shoulder.

"Good morning sunshine," She smiled as I froze. That's what Robyn called me that last night. Does she know about what happened? Not that anything really happened except for the whole summer-boyfriend bet, but if anything she would help. But it's still embracing.

I growled for her to get my pills, "Jeez," She huffed,"What happened to manners?" She got up to go downstairs, and get me my pills. They were my one option if I wanted to get up today.

"So, guess what happened last night?" Robyn asked, and I now noticed he wore a blue loose T-Shirt, and basketball shorts. I think. Jeez I needed my glasses.

"What?" I asked, rubbing my right eye.

"We had a sleepover, courtesy of your sister." He sat down on the edge of my bed, grinning.

"So?" I said. I stopped my eye rubbing to look at him. He looked fresh, he probably took a shower. In my shower. Ewe. I looked down at myself and saw I wore my (size large) black batman shirt, and running shorts. I shuffled across my carpet to my closet to take the proper precautions you must take when you're o your period. When I came out, he was still talking.

"You don't remember? We stayed up watching your movies, which stunned me because you had a ton of crime and action movies."

"You can judge nothing," I smiled a little. My movies were strictly action movies... At least the public ones. My Disney movies are hidden.

"And then Fabi told me about  kissing you, and we all laughed at how didn't kiss him the first time. Let's see, we ate a ton, we played video games. It's scary how competitive, you are actually.

"Says the loser," I laughed as the images of last night flashed through my mind. Us pigging out, Fabi trying to kiss my sister, but earning a slap. Sammie hugging me because the gore in the movies were too much for her. Me and Robyn having an Apple Juice chugging contest, and me of course winning. I remember the sad smile Robyn had as he payed me forty dollars for winning the wager.

"So, do you remember the part where you got scared, and screamed, because you thought some creeper was trying to sneak into the your room?" He asked, his eyes lit with amusement.

"You can't blame me, you guys were shaking the doorknob like an intruder! Plus you were totally clueless when we played hide and seek in the dark! I remember you face when the lights came on. Your eyes were the size of the moon!" I laughed as he shot daggers with his eyes, but I could tell he was trying to hide a smile.

He scooted closer to me, and I turned to face him, my legs now crossed. "Hey, where's Fabi? He's usually up at this time," I looked at him quizzically.

"He just fell asleep, like 10 minutes ago. That guy sleeps like a rock." He smirked, before asking, his eyes hopeful, "Can you cook?" He asked.

"And if I could?"