BONUS CHAPTER #1

I you don't know, my names is Bunmi (pronounced boo-mi) as in I'm the author of the story, yes that's me.

ENJOY!

====================================================================

Noelle: *ahem* You've been pretty behind on those updates....

Me:Yeah I can explain that...

Robyn: Can you really?

Me: No, but--

Robyn: We haven't done anything for over a week.

Noelle: What is your problem,

Sammie: You guys, be nice. She has school.

Gabe: Um, so me and Ash never get to do anything, even thoughwe're a couple....

Me:I know, I know. I'm working on a really funny chapter for you guys. Just hold on--

Ash: Also, why haven't they hooked up yet? They cuddle all the time, and he's always checking out her a--

Robyn: *Clears throat* I'm not sure  if that's appropriate to talk about with Noelle in the room. *holds Noelle by the waist.*

Parker: You two need to kiss, it's driving everyone. Crazy.

Noelle: *looks away blushing* I don't actually care, because that's none of your concern what we do with each other.

Sammie: Yeah, but it's-- What the hell Noelle, you can't just cuddle together, touch each other's hair and be cute, without  raising suspicion. *arches eyebrow*

Robyn: *tightens grip in Noelle* Well it's our relationship, and we will do what we want. *plays with Noelle's hair, and breathes in her scent.*

Ash: You have got to stop doing that, it's such a tease.

Gabe: Bunmi, please stop it. It's weird....

Noelle: You're weird Gabe. Shut up. *sits down with Robyn on the floor.

Me: They aren't complaining, so it's fine.*shrugs*

Sammie: Yeah but it's unethical for the plot of the story is o continue like this.

Robyn: Well I think that it actually makes the story better, because the readers don't know how to take it, and what the feelings are behind the actions. And they never know what will happen since it's all a bit unclear.

Me: This is why I love you Robyn. *smiles*

Noelle: *gives me a weird look* That's weird, don't do that.

Ash: Oh, is it because she took the words right out of your mouth?

Sammie: *giggles*

Gabe:*sits awkwardly*

Noelle: She and I both know I beat her to it.

Ash, Gabe, and Sammie: *silently shake their heads at Noelle*

Ash and Sammie: Why didn't you tell me?

Noelle: I wasn't aware I had to give you two an update on our friendship....

Parker: "Friendship"?

Sammie: You can't just--stop that!

Robyn: *mumbles into Noelle's hair*

Noelle: *Smiles wryly*

Ash: Bunmi, do something.

Parker: I mean, I'm glad my little brother finally found a life, but this is just.....