Parker Claire Focaccia and So Much More

I stand in front of Robyn's mansion-like house, and ring the doorbell. I feel like a servant who is late for work, with some of my supplies packed into a hug tote bag. The rest are in the trunk of my car. I knock on the door, and Robyn opens it.

Robyn is shirtless.

Robyn is really tall.

Robyn dyed his hair.

Blonde.

"Hey," He says.

"You ready to get to work?" I try not to look at his entire midsection.

What is going on with him?

"Sure," He grins. He motions for me to come in, and when I do, he closes the door. He plops himself on the couch, and flips off the TV.

This is not Robyn, he knows the drill.

"Where's Robyn, " I ask suspiciously. "And why are you shirtless?" I sit in a chair in the living room.

He simply looks at me and shrugs before grinning. He jumps off the couch and sits on the arm of my chair. "So, are you two going out? Have you met the parents? I mean I can seriously tell why he's dating you, but are you two even serious?"

"Well, it's not really your business..."

"NOELLE?" I hear a more familiar voice echoes off the mansion walls. He comes bounding down the stairs, his hair a literal bird's nest.

Haha, bird joke.

"Parker go away," He says, as he sees how close Parker is. Parker scoots me over, and soon we are sitting in the same armchair.

"And why?" He asks slyly.

"Because Noelle doesn't like creepers," He walks over to me, and glares at him. "You are scaring the guest."

"Noelle's here? Did she bring food?" Christopher boisterous voice rings throughout the house. It's sounds like he was everywhere. He comes from the kitchen and hugs me while grinning. "Is the pasta in your car? I can go get it."

I laugh before saying "No not today. I've still got a ton of work to do on your son's room."

"Noelle! Please don't tell me you brought food again! You'll fatten us up!" Catherine come from upstairs too.

It seems that everyone has gotten used to my visiting regularly. Especially since I usually bring food. Usually it's just Robyn and I, but I make a lot of food just in case his family is home.

Parker looks 110% confused. "You brought food? When did you come? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things!"

I look at Robyn, "Why didn't anyone mention a twin brother?" I say.

"Because he's non-essential. Now c'mon, we've got a lot of work to do." He says tugging me off the couch.

"Hey don't hog her! I've barely met her!" Parker reaches for me as I'm pulled up by a strong arm.

"Oh, Parker! Go to your room, and get decent! You haven't got a shirt on, and how many times must I tell you tell you: No wearing boxers around the house; for this very reason! If we have guests we have to look decent!" Catherine scolds him.

"So, Noelle. Do you think you could stay for dinner? To um, make dinner?" Robyn's dad asks quietly.

"Dad! Please, you guys are embarrassing me!"