Interviews PART 2

Noelle: if you were not an artist or a dancer what would you be?
Noelle: Um if not a dancer, a dance instructor which is what I've been thinking about lately.
Robyn: I think they mean something that doesn't include dancing, or art.
Noelle: Well... I'd be working with Sammie and my mom... Or possibly working with Robyn's parents, since both of their children decided to not carry on the family business and my mom already has Sammie.
Bunmi: What do they do anyway?
Robyn: My parents own a trading company.
Bunmi: Oh.
Noelle: Do they run it from home?
Robyn: Yes, they're getting a bit lazy.
Bunmi: I thought it was because they were getting old.
Robyn: Well that too.
Noelle: I'm telling your mom you said that.
Robyn: *looks terrified* Please don't. She'll most likely kill me.
Noelle: *snickers* We'll see...

Robyn: what are your feelings about Parker?
Robyn: He's my brother... I mean I love him, but he's kind of annoying.
Bunmi: Ironically, you're the younger one.
Robyn: Yes, well he's a bit immature.
Noelle: I think the word you mean is 'too flirty for your taste'. He hits on anything that has a uterus.
Bunmi: Well, he has Naphtali, doesn't he?
Noelle: Doesn't stop him from batting his eyelashes at me when he wants to get frozen yogurt.
Robyn: Bottom line he makes everyone around him uncomfortable.

Robyn: What about Noelle turns you on?
Noelle: *blushes*
Robyn: Umm, well I mean there are a lot..
Bunmi: Like?
Robyn: Um, well she's really... Um, beautiful.
Noelle: I think they want you to be specific.
Robyn: It turns me on when you laugh... It reminds me of rain on a sunny day.
Bunmi: Wow, poetic.
Robyn: Also it turns me on when you wear my clothes...
Noelle: Alright...
Robyn: And when she sings when she thinks no one is looking, and when your hair is in a braid that I made, and when you make goofy faces in the mirror. I think you're adorable when you kick me out of the kitchen when you cook...
Noelle: *hides in a hole, blushes* Thanks, you stupid bird.
Bunmi: You guys are an odd couple.
Robyn: Thank you.
Noelle: Shut up, you made us this way.
Bunmi: And I'm enjoying it thoroughly

Robyn: The most important, have u thought about putting a ring on her finger?
Noelle: Umm, huh... I mean have you?
Robyn: Yeah... I mean I think about it all the time.

Noelle: If he does not ask you to marry him soon, will you propose to him?
Robyn: *stares at Noelle*
Noelle: I guess, but I hope that if we get married--which is pretty far off-- that he proposes to me, because if I propose to him, I think he'll feel... Awkward.
Bunmi: *nods* That makes sense.

Robyn:(I know that Noelle didn't want a serious relationship at the time) From the day you met Noelle you wanted more time with her, even though you had a girlfriend at the time, did you know from the beginning that she was the only one for you?
Robyn: Umm, actually no. At the time I had just thought of her as a friend. But then when my friends had come over and start d messing with her, and t kind of ticked me off. I felt like saying "She's my friend, not yours. Stay away.".
Bunmi: So you felt territorial?
Robyn: A bit. I felt feelings for her more around the time she had come over to work with me on the room, and I told her I bought an apartment. I realize that when she had said that she didn't have a reason to hang around... I realized that I didn't want her to go... The thought of not hanging out with her felt like too odd.
Bunmi: Hmm, what about when you saw her dance that first time?
Noelle: When I ran away?
Robyn: Uh...
Noelle: You said you weren't there to see me dance.
Robyn: I um... I lied.
Noelle: *smirks* I know you did. *leans back, crosses arms over her chest*
Robyn: Well...*blushes* um to answer your question, I did feel... Uncomfortable when Fabi was touching her in her costume, but--
Bunmi: 'Uncomfortable'?
Robyn: Well, maybe a better word is miffed... Yes I was a little bit miffed.
Bunmi: Whatever you want to call it.
Noelle: So you didn't tell me because?
Robyn: I felt uncomfortable recalling the moment I saw you in the costume... It was a bit revealing.*stares at floor*
Bunmi: Okaaaaay.... Next question!

Robyn: What are things that you do, that are weird to other people?
Noelle: I still like to climb trees, and play with Legos... I'm not good at the latter, but it's fun.
Robyn: I remember I stepped on one when I came over... I felt like stepping in a sea urchin.
Bunmi: *laughs* So what about you? Any quirks?
Robyn: My brother thinks that my braiding Noelle's hair is weird.
Bunmi: That doesn't count, because it's not weird.
Robyn: Okay, well...... Sometimes I..... I'm not very weird.... I can't come with anything
Noelle: There's one thing... Whenever it rains he goes out to the beach lays in the sand, gets up and takes pictures of the trees in the rain. He never keeps them though...
Robyn: How do you know that?
Noelle: *shrugs* You told me.

Robyn: Is your hand bigger than your face?
Robyn: *puts hand on face* Um no...

Robyn: Do you have an piercings/tattoos?/Do you want any?
Robyn: Um yes, I have a belly button ring.... *blushes* I can't really think of anything to get a tattoo of...

Robyn: Do you like Peeps?(you know, because your name is Robyn?)
Robyn: No actually... I don't really like marshmallows

Robyn: What do you do? Talents? Is your hobby to talk to Noelle?
Robyn: Who's asking?
Bunmi: ranimanga *giggles*
Robyn: Well ranimanga I do like talking to my new girlfriend, but I also really like photography, as well as doing dumb craft like tissue paper snowflakes... It's dumb but I get bored a lot...
Bunmi: That should of been your weird thing... You're a grown man and you do arts and crafts.
Robyn: It's only a hobby!
Noelle: You know that's a lie.

Robyn: What is your dad like?
Robyn: He's really loud... And rather clever,though you wouldn't guess it at first. He's a good dad, though he was pretty tough when I was a kid. When I was young he would take me skiing and zip-lining and such and I remember my mother completely losing it, because he'd never tell her when we'd go. He thought it would be fun... He's kind of reckless, but he's a fun dad... A bit embarrassing sometimes, but all together, he's a good guy. Whenever I told him a kind d teased me at school, he told me I could go and tease him right back, and he wouldn't be mad. He was the kind of guy who taught you how beat up your bully...

Robyn: what were you like as a teenager?
Robyn: I was a bit mischievous... My brother was the good natured one at the time, but he was also loud, which is why he never got away with things unless I helped him. I was quiet so my parents never really thought I was capable of being troublesome... I was noticed by girls, but I never really liked any of the ones back home, plus most of them liked my brother, and I can't understand anyone who would want to date my brother. Overall the only friends I had were Jake, Rick, and Alex. They talked me into doing sports, which I don't regret. I did newspaper, but I never really liked anyone there. They weren't very interesting to me. I was honestly a bit snobbish. Smart? Yeah, sure. Friendly? Eh, I was awkward, and rather odd. I had a weird thing for Legos.
Bunmi: Hm.
Noelle: This explains a few things...
Noelle: what were you like as a teenager?
Noelle: I was trouble. I mean as a teenager I think I was the one "rebellious child" though it was mostly just the piercings and surfing. My mom flipped when she saw my belly button. I was really all over the place... I mean I guess I popular,but I never really noticed. I spent my my lunch in either the library or the band hall because at the time I was obsessed with my cello. It was weird. I did too many sports, but it was fun, so when the coaches asked me, I told them yes. I think my favorite was soccer, because when you're all mud covered, and cold.... I don't know it felt good to be a part of something. I was kind of crazy. I went surfing during storms, pranked the faculty, made Sammie lose her mind because her reputation was being somewhat ruined by me. My hair was always some weird color... I think I did this weird thing that looked like smoke... I dyed my hair black and hen the ends were this really pale blue Ambre thing. I thought it was cool. I guess guys liked me, though most of them were either potheads, or just lame... Though I think thats what a teenager should do. I mean not exactly what I did, but you know, do what you want.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Sooooooo,
Yeah...
This is unedited
Hope you enjoyed it.
Idk these things take way too long.
I won't do these anymore,
My fingers hurt.
God Bless
Love you all
Have a have an awesome Friday
Do what you want,
Dye your hair cool colors,
Prank people
Have fun
Life is short
Stay cool
🤘🏾