A Need For Concealer

2016 words, lol

NOELLE'S POV

I lay on my bed, cuddled next to Robyn. He sighs deeply, his chest rising and falling.

"I think I just wasted my money when I booked this many rooms. I basically live here with you. I should bring my bag over here." He mumbles.

"Yeah, and suffer merciless teasing." I laugh.

"Definitely worth it, to be in the same bed with you every night." He smirks.

"You make it sound like we're having sex." My head shakes.

"Well it's true. The more I think about that night, the more I feel like I responded the exact opposite of  how I was supposed to." He grimaces.

"Definitely," I say. "But you don't have to keep guilting yourself. It's okay... Well it's not, but you know it's in the past." I shrug

"Yes, but..." He grunt, and faces me fully. "I-I've never really had to trust a girl when dating. Like with Claire," my stomach turns at the sound of her name. "I never really had to trust her, because I didn't love her. I was just submissive. But I love you, so it's different. The more I think about it, the more I want to make it up to you. You didn't deserve the grief I gave you." His face is slightly sorrowful.

I bite my lip, trying to think of how I should respond. I mean it's not okay that he did that, but it's in the past. I forgave him. I can't think of a way for him to make it up to me. I never know how to respond when he says I "deserve better" or whatever. I don't even know what I deserve. I say this, and he smiles broadly.

"I'll try to make you understand that bit." He leans into the spot between my jaw and neck, and  kisses it.

"When you smile, I feel like this."  He smiles, letting his lips flutter over my collar bone. He nips at the hollow of my neck. I let out a shaky breath. Goosebumps make their way up my body.

"This is how I feel when you say 'I love you'." He  trails his mouth up to behind my earlobe, before sucking it lightly. I let out a small sound, slowing losing my self control. His smell intoxicates me.

"When I saw Parker's text, I felt like this." My breath was already erratic. He takes my earlobe in his teeth. I bite my lip to keep the embarrassing sounds out of the air. He bites harder, and I let go of my lip for a second arching my back and moaning a bit louder than I'd like. I bite my lip again.

"The only one who should be able to bite lip," his lips find mine, kissing me slowly, every move intentional. "Is me," he bites my bottom lip. "Yeah?"  I hold breath for years looking at his evergreen eyes.

I let out a moan. He bites a bit harder. "Yeah?" I am fire, burning beneath him. His eyes question me, imploring me. Daring me to defy him. I stare at him silently, keeping myself rigidly still with defiance.

He bites harder, raising his eyebrows. I nod my head slightly. He lets go of my bottom lip, and nips at the bottom of my jaw. "How I feel when you touch me," he lets his mouth touch my chest, and sucks lightly. I shiver at the feeling that grows in my stomach. I close my eyes, and all I hear is his breathing, and "This is how I feel when," his voice bouncing around my chest. I think at one point he hovered over me,though I closed my eyes for most of it. My mind was complete static when he bit me, and after a while I co,plenteous lost it. My hands flew out to touch his hair, my fingers grazing his skin with my eyes still closed. I touched his neck tentatively, his jaw with two fingers slowly and intentionally. A sound vibrates out of his throat, and feel when I touch his jaw, tracing his collar bone. I bite my lip, and let it go when his lips find my throat, planting kisses and nips there.