One of the Guys-3

"Who's the chick? You got a girlfriend already? Dude, you're making us look bad!" a tall dark haired one came forward, he has a tight blue cotton shirt, so you can see his six-pack. He's rustling Robyn's hair, as he flushed a little.

I am now observing multiple guys in their natural habitat.

"I've got the food!" The short blonde one stepped forward with about six bags of different kinds if chips. He seems pretty buff for someone so short.

This particular species seems to always be hungry for something.

"I've got the sodas!" A tall guy with brown tousled hair yells. He's pretty built. Now that I think about it, Robyn's the only one who's noticeably tanned, but he's the most built, but he seems modest about it. That's admirable, but the tousled haired one is the tallest, and he has....

"Heterochromia," I whispered.

"So you do have a thing for the crazy ones, dude this needs to stop," Blondey says.

"No, your right eye is emerald green, and your left eye is forest green. How did no one catch that?" I motioned to his face.

"Well, I'm wearing contacts.... I usually wear glasses...." Brown hair says.

"And you are...?" Blondey asks skeptically.

I roll down my sleeves and dust off the oil pastel dust off my hands. I already know I look ridiculous, I'm covered in uncoordinated colors, because Robyn and I had a paint fight, and unbelievably he won. I stepped forward and looked them all in the eye.

"Noelle. The consulting artist? Now, if you don't mind, introduce yourselves?"

Robyn clears his throat (finally), " This is Jake," he motions to blondey, who in return, bows way too deeply and falls on his face. He smiles up at me and blushes. He's cute, in that class clown kind if way.

"This is hick... I mean Rick" Robyn only smirks as Hick mutters something unintelligible. Then he looks at me with the most charming smile I've ever seen. Probably a man-slut.

"This is Alex, the ridiculously rich guy," He motions to the dark haired guy , who smiles shyly at me. "Y-You're e-e-eyes are very n-nice," he says quietly. I can't help but laugh a little.

"Yeah, thanks. Your eyes are nice too."

"Team huddle!" They all huddled up and whispered to each other.

After 5 minutes of loud whispers, he broke away and Alex stepped forward and instantly blushed.

"W-we have come to a c-convict. Noelle is officially a-accepted as a-" He stops, and looks at Jake. "Do I have to say it like this?"

"Fine, I'll say it," He clears his throat, "Noelle, you can officially hang out with us." He smirks, as if I'd been waiting for that.

"And who said I wanted to?" I quirk my eyebrows.

"Don't tell me, you don't want, this!" Hick pulls up his shirt to reveal chiseled abs, and a heart tattoo near his waistline.

The thirst is so strong in here.

"Haha, I would if you weren't so overconfident . But everyone else except Hick seems pretty cool." I glance at Robyn and smirk. And he was worried about me meeting them.

"We're still having Bro's night, so Noelle's a bro now!" Jake calls, darting for the chips.

"Cool, so what's first? Movie or video games?" I asked.

I can tell this will be a very long night.