The Big Day part 2

As the opening notes Adele's Hello swoop into the air, Noelle leaps into the limelight like she owns it.

Probably because she does.

She's so graceful the fact that her partner and s ignoring her is almost impossible to see. She is s twirling around him, and he pauses before moving away from completely. She arches her back before letting her arms flutter to her sides and leaping across the stage. Grace emanates from her as she dances.

Wow this really good,

She is gliding and swooshing through the air, trying to catch up with her partner who is ignoring her in his own wistful way, as he raises her, and places her on the other side of him, and sashays away. She reaches for him, her arm out, her leg up, her toe pointed, as the bridge approaches. She is no longer moving by herself, the notes are moving her body for her as she glides from one part of the stage to the other, her arms an a tension of the air, not her body as they flutter and swoop in synch with her legs.

I watch her as she smiles widely, and I can tell the song is almost done. Her partner lifts her up, and she's twirling in the air, a few of her hairs that were formerly slicked back in a night Hun had now fallen away her baby hairs waving to the crowd. Her toe snaps to a point, and her arms flow out as she lands without a sound, before bending her knees, and holds her arm straight. The other is curved into her, and as she rises, she pirouettes before finally finding her partner, and as the last notes hang in the air, they bow.

The audience gives them a standing ovation and I almost forget to throw flowers at her when she smiles.

Her smile stops time, and as I toss carnations at her feet she beams,maher yes snapping to me like she knew I was there the whole time. She bites her lip, messing up her lipstick, and laughs. Above the sound of the applause and other things, I can make out the melodious sound of her voice before walks backstage with her partner. Her laugh ricochets through me, and I can't help but smile.

"Well, what're you waiting for? Go get her!" Terra nudges me.

I look down at her surprised. "And do what exactly?"

"Whatever you do to her that turns her into a dazed bimbo, I don't know." She smirks.

"What if she changing?" I shoot back.

"Is that such a bad thing? We all se how you look at her." She arches her eyebrow.

"Um...." I can't deny that. "I respect her. I would never do that on purpose. She--"

"Whatever, just go get her. She'll be expecting you anyway." She shoos me.

"What do you mean?" Even though I already do.

"Why would she be expecting anyone besides you?" She then proceeds to push me through the crowd.

I hope I'm not catching her in a bad time.
•------------------------------------------------------------------------------------•

NOELLE'S POV

I sit in the dressing room, sweat dripping from me to hardwood floor. I take the tight bun on top of my head apart, my hair falling down onto my shoulder. I look across the room, and scan the mirror. I watch my reflection; my eyes that seem too big, the spandex shorts I've changed into that seem too black, my T-shirt that's way too big for me, my hair that's too long.