Bonus Chapter!!!

Robyn, Juliana, and I walk through the mall. We have visited Nike, Adidas, Hot Topic,  Aeropostle, Hollister, (me) Mac,  Icing, Charming Charlies, (Juli) and Gamestop (Robyn). It was originally Juli's idea to go shopping, but I decided I needed a few new shirts, sweaters, and running shoes. Robyn only came along because I can't stand be alone with Juli. As much as I love my sister, I can't stand someone who talks for no reason at all.

"    How old are you Robyn?" she asks.

"I'm 22, and you?"

"17. What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a photojournalist for National Geographic." He sounded slightly bored.

I walked faster so I could avoid her rapid.

I need to find a store where they won't go. 5 minutes without them. Only five. I thought as I ducked into a store on my left.

Crap. Victoria's Secret.

I try to look like I'm doing something. Employees are rumored to be extremely perky, to say it nicely. I look at some bras, and pretend to contemplate. I grab one and head to a changing room, but a smiley brunnette  stops me in my tracks.

"Are you sure you can fit that one? You might need to break in a D-Cup soon." She says glancing at my boobs. She is extremely excited.

It hurts my eyes.

"No, I think I'm-"

"Come with me. We have work to do." She enthusiastically pulls me to the D-Cup rack. I spot Juli at the C-Cup rack.

So she followed me.

"A D-cup definitely!" She's excited that I comply as she drags me to the D-Cup rack before stuffing me in a changing room.

I try it on and I find two things. 1) I am further annoyed by thing woman. 2) She's right, the bra fits annoyingly great.

ROBYN'S POV

I sit on a bench outside Victoria's Secret. I haven't been this uncomfortable since Sex-Ed class. I stew in my own thought's, before hearing a sultry voice creep into my ears.

"Nice butt, when does it open?"

I turn into the stalky white guy. Golden brown hair, blue eyes, and a flirty smile.

"Uh, thanks?" I analyze his face. Good jawline, and cheek bones, slightly tanned.

"Like what you see?" He raised his eyebrows.

He had good eyebrows.

"Oh well, I-"

"Is there a mirror on your pants, because I can see myself in them." He leans in to whisper something in my ear, but I don't listen. All I see is a very tall, very angry man stalking toward me. He was quiet but I could tell it from the look in his eyes, because I've had it before.

He was jealous.

NOELLE'S POV

I have tried on 8 bras, and 2 panties.

Juli, and Perky the employe have teamed up to give me a run for my money. They discuss how well it fits as I stand in front of them, waiting for yet another meaningless convict. I hear faint yelling but I've been ignoring it for a while.

"It's a bit too fitting don't you think?" whispers Perky.

"Nah, it's fine. The lace compliment her skin tone." Juli replies, eyeing me.

"Yes but-"

I turn around, and pull on a shirt before exiting the changing room and throwing a few dollars at Perky. I walk outside to see a crowd of people with their phones out. I squeeze through the crowd to see Chris holding Robyn up by his shirt. Their faces are red, but Robyn looks fustrated, not angry, unlike Chris. Nick stands to the side in shock as Chris plants a punch on Robyn. I slip in between them, and push Chris towards the bench. His dark moods were starting to get out of hand.

"You okay, because you're making a helluva scene here." I hissed as the crowd leaned in.

"He was hitting on Nick," He grunted begrudgingly.

Robyn stood next me now, and pulled me behind him by the waist. He whispered. "His boyfriend was flirting with me, even though," He turned to Chris through gritted teeth. "I don't swing that way if you know what I mean."

Nick apologizes quietly before pulling Chris toward him so they sit on the bench. He whispers and explains in low soft words, and turn Robyn away from them.

"Do you know them?" Juli asks, out of the store. I look around to that the crowd has dispersed. I look at Robyn who looks at me with the same question on his face.

"Sadly yes." I herd them away from the bench, and towards the food court. "How about we get some food before leaving? I'm tired of this place." I force a smile before saying in a lower voice. "Unless of course you guys want to go back into Victoria's Secret."

"YES!" Juliana answers without thinking.

"No way. " Robyn says.

"That's what I thought." I say triumphantly before walking onto the tiles of the food court. "now, who's up for Chinese stir fry?"

"ME!" They chorus.

At least we agree on something. I laugh, before guiding them to the line.

***********************************************************************

Tadaaaaaaaa

So there you go @TheDoctorCookie!

Next week in Finals week so don't epect much from me,

bc I'm a nerd,

and nerds study.

ILY ALL

HAVE AN EPIC THURSDAY MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

<3

<3

<3

<3

Ps. They picture is what Chris looks like :)