Rick the ok-ish Hick

I reached over him, my arm past his sholder, my chest on his shoulder. His cheeks flushed lightly as he looked at me surprised and a little annoyed. His eyes traveled down to my chst which was almost covered in paint. You could still see peaks of my skin though.

In an ordinary situation, this would probably lead to a make out....But I am never ever socially adept to romantic things on any level. Thus why I have no boyfriend.

"Give it!" I said to Rick.

"Nope. First come, first serve sweet cheeks."

"I got it first, IDIOT!"  I don't like cocky people, they annoy me. 

Really? Sweet Cheeks?

"So? Who ever said life was fair?" Rick smirked as he held the Coke away from me teasingly.

"Who the hell are you to talk about 'fair'? You're the one who stole my coke! YOU FRICKIN' HICK!" I snatched my Coke from him as he stared at me his lips slightly parted in confusion and his eyebrows furrowed in anger. His forehead creased.

Am I the only who thinks that guys look cute when they're confused? Or hot when they're angry?I hope not, because that might make me a masochist.

"Bitch, what did you call me?" He snarled, he almost looked scary.

Almost.

I take a long swig and take my time. I didn't have to give him the time of day if I didn't want to. He didn't own me. Heck I barely know him!

I don't  usually make people angry. Fustrated yes, but not angry. This is entertaining, which is not what I'm supposed to be feeling. I'm supposed to be mad.

I put on a glare and spuared my shoulders."I believe I called you a FRICKIN' HICK. Do you have a problem with honesty? Or are you just stupid?" I smiled sweetly at him as I capped my coke, and put it down beside me.

"You little-" He narrowed his eyes at me. My best guess is that he's used to girls fawning over him, but he's also got a bad temper on him. Not something I haven't seen before, just really annoying to see. Espcially on someone who's actually good looking.

Youth is wasted on the young.

He tackled me.  A soft tackle that held my arms above head, and my back arched, trying to struggle away from him. Well fake struggling. It's never interesting to just win automatically. I get the feeling that it was to make me attracted to him. Maybe a hot guy on top of a girl was supposed to spark something?  If it was, he failed miserably. I mean, he's attractive don't get me wrong. He smells like mint, and his hair looks incredibly inviting; like I could just run my hands through it. His lips were a little plump and pink. At first he smirked at me, probably thinking I was checking him out.

I returned the smirk and said. "Get off me, I'm not interested in thirsty guys."

"Quit actin' like your queen of the fuckin' wor-" he growled, his spit flying everywhere.

"Quit spitting." I interrupted.

"Stupid bitch, do you even know who I am?"  He quirked his eyebrow

Has he no shame? Tackling me on the fancy carpet with all his friends watching him? What the heck?

I looked around to see them watching not Hick but me. And rather intently too, like they were expecting me to do something. You gonna take that lying down? Their faces seemed to say. So as their gazes called upon me to take action, I dutifully did what I had to do.

"Shut the fu-" he lets out the loudest shriek as I kick him in the balls. You have never laughed, until you've seen a tough dude roll all over the fancy carpet, screeching at the top of his lungs, while holding his crotch like a newborn baby boy after a circumcision.

"What the hell?!" He mumbled into his shirt.

"Yeah, yeah. Tell me that when stop leaving loopholes in your tackles."

He stops and looks at me weird, which I'm somewhat used to.

Not that I'm getting comfortable. Just sayin'.

"Haha, she got you there man, she got you good!" Jake appears beside me laughing like a mad man. And there's the shy little Alex who mysteriously left the room for unknown reasons. He's giggling quietly as he helps Hick off the floor. I can see his cheeks flushed red, and his hair covering his eyes.

"I think you should learn to know when you're beat, the tackle should've scared the crap outta her." Robyn appears behind me, and I jump. He ruffles my auburn mess and chuckles "But instead she kicked your balls."

Rick looks at me murderously, and I can't help but laugh.

Am I supposed to be scared? Because he might be built, but I'm not exactly scared of someone who has confidence in a sucky tackle. Or thinks they can woo me by looks alone. I'm not shallow.

His face softens into a smirk before putting his hand out.

"You're one tough chick," he mutters, not looking proud of losing to a girl. As I shake his hand, I already knew that was all the unspoken respect I was getting tonight.

I smile. "I know, but you had some nerve taking a Coke from a girl. Any girl in my place would've done the same thing."

"No, they'd just ask for another one," He responded, already prepared to fight me again.

"Oh, well maybe it's just because I'm don't scare easily." I shrugged.

He looked at me with bewildered curiosity, like I was a unicorn that happened to have wings or something. I'm used to being stared at like that. People do it all the time, when they first meet me.

"So, now what?" I ask.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" They chorus.

I hate you all, I think to myself.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Hey Lovely Reader People!

uuuuhm, I don't really have anything to say.. No important announcements ....

THANKS FOR READING LOL