✔ Part 27 ✔

"I need your help with my plan," Actor said, circling Schneep who was tied to a chair, the doctor raising an eyebrow at the evil Iplier.

"And vat makes you think I'll say yes to your said plan?" The doctor questioned, looking down at the ropes tying his arms to the chair.

Actor hummed, shrugging as he stopped walking in circles, "I guess you have a point, but I may be able to bribe you. You see, I have your friend. I think their name is. .. . Remy."

Actor looked towards the corner of the dimly lit room only for a chair to get dragged in front of Henrik, a person being placed in the chair and that person, supposedly, being Remy.

The German doctor widened his eyes, staring at the person intently for a few seconds before turning back to Actor.

"How did you get him?" Henrik asked, glaring up at the male with a snarl on his face. "What did you do?"

"Don't worry, I didn't hurt him," Actor said with a small grin, his hands clasped behind his back. "At least, I shouldn't have to."

The doctor looked at him uncertainly, taking a deep breath as he thought everything through in his head, "What do you mean, 'at least I shouldn't have to'?"

"Oh! I mean I'll have to hurt him if you don't help me with my plan," Actor said with a shrug, rolling his sleeves about one quarter up his arm before standing behind the other doppelganger.

"Don't hurt him!" Schneep yelled out, pulling at the ropes in hope to help his friend, the ropes rubbing at his arms, causing red marks to appear.

"Then help me with my plan."

The doctor sighed, putting his head down and looking at the ground before responding, "Fine, but don't hurt him or anyone else."

When the words came out of the German's mouth, Actor grinned widely.

His plan was going in the right direction.

In all honesty, Actor thought the Septic Ego would have figured out 'Remy' was Rick, but he guessed wrong. He wasn't as smart as the Iplier had taken him to be.

"Good."

~

"There's a door," Logan said, gesturing with a slight jerk of his head to right in front of them.

The Iplier raised an eyebrow at this, walking ahead of the Side, "I know, I'm not blind."

The Side rolled his eyes, stopping beside the doctor in front of the door, "Be quiet, there might be someone on the other side of it."

"Most likely."

Logan rolled his eyes once more, kneeling in front of the door and trying to look through the keyhole, seeing very few things as the space he was looking through was so small.

"I don't see anyone, but I can't see much through the keyhole so keep your guard up," Logic said, standing straight before he slowly opened the door with a creak.

Logan entered the room, looking around for a second before motioning behind him at the doctor, telling him to follow, the doctor closing the door behind him as he did so.

"There's no one here," Dr Iplier said, surveying the area they were in, keeping an eye out in case anyone appeared.

"That's what it looks like. Just be careful, there could be traps or some of Actor's men down here."

Caleb nodded, starting to walk towards a door only to be grabbed by the back of his shirt by Logan, the latter dragging the Iplier to behind a corner.