✔ Part 7 ✔

Actor watched through his secret mirror as Roman started to cough up needles, smiling a malicious smile at the horror painted on the other's faces.

"Enjoying the show?" Callie asked, standing by his side, an eyebrow raised at her supposed friend, her green eyes twinkling under the light.

Actor turned to her, the grin still on his face as his eyes lit up, signifying he had another plan. "Definitely. I need to ask you a favour."

"What is it?" The witch asked hesitantly, kind of scared to see what the male in front of her would ask of her, seeing as the evil Iplier wasn't one of the nicest souls.

"I need you to disguise yourself, make them believe I attacked you. I need you to gain their trust," Actor laughed, the witch only furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Explain?"

"Spell yourself to look like you just got attacked, your appearance all rough and 'wounds' all over you," Actor started, pacing back and forth as he revealed the basics of the plan. "And go to that island that they're on. Let them find you, and when they do, make up a lie. Say that I attacked you or something."

"If it works, then we win, right?" Callie smiled, not sure it would work as Actor nodded, the blonde taking a deep breath before saying: "Will do, boss."

- - -

Roman was fine. The hex had cut the inside of his throat, but Dr Iplier simply healed it with a wave of his hand over the prince's neck.

Everyone decided to stroll through the forest just as they did last week, but they were all in one giant group this time, keeping an eye out for everyone else.

"So, wha-" Mark began, getting cut off when something jumped out of the bush in front of him, the male jumping away as he stared at whatever it was.

A person. Better yet, a girl.

"Help me..." The girl choked out, barely standing up, before she collapsed, her face buried the grass so no one could see what she looked like at that moment.

Most rushed over to the girl, worried about her.

Thomas got there first, turned her over to see the girl had blonde hair and fair skin, which were both covered in blood. They couldn't see her eyes as they were closed.

She had, what seemed to be, stab wounds littering her torso, a few on her legs. A small bullet wound was oozing blood out of her left arm.

The girl's clothes were covered in a tremendous amount of blood, Jack backing away from the person, looking like he was about to throw up.

Dr Iplier, without hesitation, picked the girl up in his arms, he and the German doctor rushing back to the medical tent to help her.

"Who was that?" Thomas breathed out, his voice wavering at the scene he just witnessed, blood staining the grass the girl formerly lay on.

"I don't know, but I sure hope she's okay," Patton replied, concerned for the woman even if he didn't know who she, or they, were.

Dark, Virgil and Anti stared at the tent that the two doctors took the girl into, not trusting the newfound woman one bit, the three whispering amongst themselves.

"She could be one of Actor's spies," Anti claimed, looking up slightly at his friend, Dark nodding along, his eyes narrowing as he glared around him.

"Mmh. I don't trust that girl," Dark agreed, his voice lower than it usually was, the male whispering, trying to make sure no one would hear them.

"But what if . . you know. . . We're just being a bit too.. bothered?" Virgil spoke up, pursing his lips as he glanced at everyone else around them. "It's definitely not the first time that's happened."