✔ Part 13 ✔

Jackie entered the room Anti was currently in, watching as he stared at his hands, looking completely lost in thought as a pained expression came across his face, Jackie stepping in slowly as to not alarm the other ego.

"Anti?" Jackie asked his brother, walking closer with his eyebrows furrowed, stopping when he was about a foot from the bed Anti was sitting on.

Anti moved his head towards Jackie, smiling slightly at the sight of his brother before nodding lightly, "Jackie."

The hero raced over to his brother, pulling the glitch into a hug, laughing slightly when he saw Anti grimace at the hug, the demon hating all kinds of physical contact.

"I thought you were in a coma," Jackie started, pulling away which caused Anti to relax slightly. "Don't scare me like that again!"

Anti just smiled up at the hero, a look of worry suddenly crossing the ego's face, Jackie looking confused as Anti started to glutch rapidly.

Anti suddenly grimaced, groaning as a pain shot through his head.

The glitch pulled his knees up towards his chest, placing his head in between his knees, his hands gripping at his hair as he grunted in pain, glitches surrounding his body and sparking outwards, Jackie flinching.

"Anti?!" Jackie asked in worry, trying to reach out towards his brother before his hand was caught in a hard grip.

Looking up to the glitch, Jackie stared as Anti's face had a malicious grin placed on it, his body shaking violently, even more glitches sparking off of his body, the hero flinching as some shot at him.

"Anti," Jackie asked softly, trying to hide the fear in his voice as the demon stared with crazy eyes, the demon's eyes now being a glowing blue colour.

"Oh, I'm not Anti," The glitch spat out, grinning as his sharp teeth poked out. "I'm your worst fucking nightmare."

- - -

Wilford paced up and down the hallway, having been informed Dark was awake but he wasn't allowed any visitors until Dr Iplier had made sure the dark entity was alright.

The male was never this worried, but seeing as it was Dark, he couldn't help but show how worried he was for the fellow ego Wilford would call his brother.

Wil immediately stopped pacing as a hand was placed on his shoulder, the pink-haired man turning to look at the doctor.

"You can go in now," The doctor said, gesturing his head in the direction of Dark's room.

Wilford pushed past Dr Iplier, entering the room before closing the door after him.

"Wil?" Dark questioned, staring at the man beside the door, wondering why he was here as Wil would never be the person to visit first.

"Heya, Damien," Wilford greeted, using Dark's former name, which was a normal thing around the two.

Dark sighed, looking over with curiosity in his eyes as he knitted his eyebrows together, "Why are you here?"

"Just checking up on an old friend of mine. You good?" Wilford questioned, his weird accent peaking through the more concerned he got.

"I'm just fine, Wi-" Dark got cut off as he suddenly cried out in pain, massaging his temples before pulling at his hair, wanting the sudden pain to stop.

"Damien?" Wilford asked, his eyebrows scrunching in confusion as Dark had never done this before, the pink-haired male not knowing what to do as he took a step backwards.

Dark's aura lashed out, but Wilford wasn't afraid of it as he was used to this happening, so he walked towards his friend once he got over his shock, which wasn't the best idea.