✔ Part 8 ✔

Callie was currently walking down the halls of the large house, wanting to have a small chat with one of the residence there, which was Virgil.

She stopped in front of the door a few moments later and knocked quietly, the girl hearing a small 'Come in', the male most likely thinking it was either Patton or Roman coming in to check on him.

As soon as Virgil saw who it was, his face immediately turned into a scowl as he glared at the blonde-haired girl, muttering out, "Oh, it's you. . .."

Callie walked into the room and closed the door, ignoring the small remark the emo had made as she rolled her eyes, staring directly at him as she stopped in the middle of the small room.

"What do you want?" Virgil asked with his arms crossed and an unsure look on his face, just wanting the woman to leave him alone as he would prefer it to be that way at all times.

Callie sighed, ignoring the fact Virgil seemed to be uncomfortable as she raised one of her eyebrows, "Why don't you trust me? I mean, what did I do for you to not like me?"

"I never said I didn't trust you."

"You did," Callie stated, immediately shutting out what the Side had said, the male sighing as his palms began to sweat, his anxiety rising quite quickly at the situation at hand. "When you were talking with that prince guy, Roman, I think his name is? Anyway, you told him you didn't trust me."

Virgil groaned, having enough of this girl as he stood up from his bed and walked over to his window, looking out into the garden to ease his nerves, "I would like it if you left now, but that's probably not gonna happen."

"Your right, it won't," Callie said, staring at the back of the boys head as she raised her hand, a pink glow starting to cover it, the girl aiming her palm straight to where she was looking. "Hope you said goodbye to your friends."

"Wha-" Virgil was cut off right as he turned around, the last thing the male seeing was the pink orb being launched at his face, the emo not being fast enough to dodge it as he grunted.

Virgil fell to the ground, his whole body shaking as he looked frantically around the room as if he were surrounded by something.

No one else could see it apart from him. All Virgil could see was eyes, eyes covering the walls, floor and ceiling as well as the furniture in the room. He wanted them to go away so badly, but they were there to stay.

Callie smirked, staring down at the Side before she turned around, making a mental note to check up on the boy sometime later, the first part of her plan being done. Now it was time to mess with the two brothers.

- - -

"Virgil?" Roman called, knocking on his door a few times, but he never got an answer. The prince was confused as the boy would have usually told him to come in by now. After knocking another time, he sighed and opened the door. "Virgil are you-"

Roman widened his eyes, seeing his friend cowering in the corner of the room, his knees pulled up to his chest with sweat covering his face. His eyes looked unfocused and clouded over, the prince walking closer as carefully as he could in case he triggered something.

"Virgil?" Roman asked softly, his eyebrows furrowed in worry as he carefully waved a hand in front of the emo's face, not getting any reaction.

He then reached both of his arms forward, seeing if him shaking the male's shoulders would snap him out of whatever trance he was in, but it didn't. It was like he was completely unaware of anything he did.

"Guys! We need help here!" Roman exclaimed once he realised his efforts weren't working, the male already hearing footsteps walking down the hall to see what had happened, the boy still trying his best to help Virgil at all.