✔ Part 16 ✔

Jameson watched as Thomas and King had started fighting, glancing to Bing who had wires hanging out of random parts of his body, the android having received a few hits before he went down.

He wished he could help but the stab wound on his abdomen and his immense fear of knives since the time Anti possessed him had completely stopped him from nearing the two.

King just stood and stared at Thomas with his illuminating blue eyes, waiting for the Viner to make a move, the brainwashed ego snarling as his fists clenched and unclenched as he grew impatient.

Thomas only sighed and concentrated, closing his eyes for a brief moment before thrusting his arms forward, palms facing the Iplier ego.

All of a sudden, the air started spinning, resulting in Mark and Jack losing balance as the air rushed past them, the other two villains gaining a small advantage.

Thomas glanced their way, apologising in his head even though he knew they didn't know what he said before using the wind to pick up King.

The Iplier struggled as he floated upward, kicking frantically but nothing would get him down other than Thomas himself.

King's eyes abruptly flashed between pitch black and vibrant blue, the Iplier smirking before holding his hand towards his mouth and loudly whistling, the ground soon beginning to shake.

Thomas let his guard down as he lost his footing, the wind dropping King who had now stood in front of four more giant mutant squirrels.

Thomas widened his eyes as he stared at the monsters, wondering how they just appeared out of, basically, nowhere and how he'll be able to beat them, the male glancing at the other two, unsure if he will be dealing with them by himself.

~

A grunt came from Mark as he dodged an attack from his evil counterpart, trying to save his energy and power levels for when Dark was weak so he wouldn't waste it all too early on in the battle.

Another punch was launched towards his face, the YouTuber ducking and swiping the dark ego's feet from under him.

Mark then summoned fire of which had encased his entire right arm, standing above Dark who was laying on the ground with a snarl on his face, before sending a punch towards Darks face.

As his fist was about to hit Dark's face, Dark rolled over to the left making Mark's fist collide with the grass underneath them.

The fire on the red-haired man's fist vanished as his fist had erupted in pain when it hit the ground.

Mark groaned, shaking his hand violently which didn't do much, the male, once again, facing Dark after he had stood up straight.

The dark ego only smirked, summoning the shadows from the forest behind him as Mark could only stand there, not being able to stop him from doing this.

The now red-haired YouTuber furrowed his eyebrows in worry, not knowing if he would be able to win the fight.

~

Anti jumped out of the way as a pillar of earth sprouted out of the ground right below him, the demon quickly looking at the green-haired YouTuber.

Jack quickly analysed the situation, trying to find out a plan to beat his opponent without hurting the latter too much, he was his ego after all.

Jack huffed as he raised his arms in the air, palms facing the sky with his eyes held shut.

A rumble came from the ground, Anti stumbling as he lost his footing, momentarily getting distracted in trying to stay on his feet.