✔ Part 25 ✔

"Why did you do zat!?" Henrik exclaimed, looking at Anti with an irritated look as soon as he and the glitch were away from the others, the male being twice as mad at the fact his patient went out without permission.

"Do what.. . ?"

"Go out zere ven I specifically said not to!" Henrik yelled louder, wagging his arms around in frustration, his eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Because I wanted to help! I don't wanna be stuck in my room all the time!" Anti yelled back, pointing a finger at the other Septic ego. "I don't even have any wounds, so what's the point of me staying in here!? You need to stop babying me!"

Henrik sighed, rubbing his hands down his face, "I don't care, you could get taken by Actor again! How did you get kidnapped the first time, anyway?"

"It's stupid," Anti said, remembering when Callie outsmarted him as he glared at the wall, a snarl on his face.

Henrik smirked, "I'm guessing Callie kidnapped you, or at least outsmarted you. You must be really annoyed. I remember when you used to say girls weren't as smart as boys. You regret saying zat now?"

"Shut up," Anti muttered, glaring at Henrik with his arms crossed, small glitches bouncing off of his body.

The doctor rolled his eyes, going back to why he had dragged Anti away from everyone else, "Did you hurt yourself when you vere out zere?"

"Nope."

The German doctor sighed once again, "Fine, you can go. Just don't do anyzing stupid."

"No promises!" Anti yelled, the male already outside the door, thankful that the doctor let him out. "And also, fuck you!"

Schneep, once again, rolled his eyes, "I swear he vill get hurt again. He's alvays getting himself into bother."

~

A couple of hours later, everyone apart from the shapeshifter was gathered in Dark's office.

"So the Roman we've been talking to for the last couple of days has been a fake?" King asked, resulting in everybody who knew this information to nod their heads.

"Oh my god!" Patton exclaimed, looking guiltily at Roman. "I can't believe I didn't notice! I'm such a terrible friend!"

The real Roman sighed, shaking his head lightly, "Patton, it is fine. My own brother didn't even realise it wasn't me."

"I did too!"

"Liar," the prince said, glaring lightly at him before turning to everyone else. "Anyway, what are we gonna do about the imposter?"

"I suggest we kill him!" Remus yelled with Deceit nodding along, the two being given a warning look from the three YouTubers at the front of the room.

"I mean..." Anti trailed off, glancing at everyone with a suggestive look. "It's just one person, it should be okay, right?"

"Anti! No!" Jackie exclaimed, looking at Anti in shock as his brother hasn't been like this in ages.

"What?! It's was just a suggestion!" Anti said, holding his arms up in a surrendering manner. "Remus thought of it first!"

The hero just rolled his eyes and leaned on the wall behind him with his arms crossed, his wound not bothering him too much as Marvin helped stop the pain with his magic.

Google, who hadn't been taking part in what was happening so far, spoke up, "We will have to do something. Maybe we can kill him?"

"No!" Patton exclaimed. "What is it with you guys and killing people!?"