✔ Part 4 ✔

The two Septic egos looked at each other, Jackie sending Anti a look, silently telling the demon to glitch them out of the underground bunker, to which the latter shook his head, the hero giving him a confused look.

"Oh! There's a magical barrier stopping your brother from glitching out of here, so you're stuck," Actor grinned, sending a look to each of the people that held the guns to the other twos heads.

"Now, why don't you have a seat?" Actor questioned, a smirk still evident on his face as he stared at the Septic egos.

Suddenly, two chairs were pulled up behind the hero and demon, the two being pushed down onto the seats but they didn't resist, both tensed up as they sat, Jackie looking to his right where he spotted a whole wall with glowing blue weapons hung up, making the hero gulp.

As soon as the two sat on the chairs, they automatically strapped both of them to the seats, making sure they couldn't move. Their lower arms were held down by a metal strap encasing them, their calfs being held in the same way.

Anti and Jackie both pulled on the restraints, trying to free themselves, but nothing was working, both getting shocked by the metal as soon as any force was put on them.

Anti growled, not liking the way he couldn't glitch out as he stared at Actor, Jackie seeming just as pissed, not giving up on the restrains no matter how much he was getting shocked.

"Sad," Actor smirked, knowing how Anti was feeling as he watched sparks fly off of the demon's body in frustration. "The way you can't teleport you and your brother out of this. Must be irritating."

Anti snorted and looked around once more, seeing Actor had about twenty henchmen spread about the area, looking back at the villain before saying, "You said you wanted to chat, so let's chat."

- - - - -

Everyone at Marks house was troubled, well, mostly everyone. Google just didn't care and Remus was too busy annoying Logan to pay any mind to what was happening.

Both Anti and Jackie hadn't returned yet, and it had been nearly three hours since the others got back.

"That's it," Yandere began, their katana resting on the wall beside them. "I'm going back there if they aren't here in the next half hour."

"Relax," Remus said, turning his head to look at the Iplier, Henrik sending a cold glare at the second Creative Side. "They're probably just fucking each other."

Roman glared at him, warning him to shut up, being grossed out at what he said, "They're brothers, you sick fucker."

Remus shrugged, turning back to Logan only to find he wasn't beside him anymore, Logic now beside Patton.

Mark sighed, ignoring the others for a few minutes, trying to think rationally at the moment, running a hand through his black hair, "Why don't we just call one of them? They probably have their phones on them."

Dark, without question, took his phone out and dialled Anti's number, holding the phone up to his ear, waiting for Anti to pick up while he tapped his foot on the floor impatiently.

The phone rang three times before it was answered.

"Hello, old friend," Came Actor's voice through the phone, sounding like he was enjoying something, the black-haired demon's eyes widening.

"Actor?" Dark stated bitterly, hatred clear in his voice, everyone in the room staring at Dark intently. "Where the hell are they?"

"Why would I tell you that?" Actor taunted, a laugh coming after what he said, Dark being able to hear struggling from the background. "Put the phone on speaker, I know you're all there."