✔ Part 2 ✔

"What did I miss, bitches?" Came a new voice, everyone in the room turning to the sofa, which was where the sound came from, finding a figure leaning on the back on the couch with a Starbucks in hand, Roman letting out a loud screech at the scare he got.

"Great timing Remy, we were just about to leave and head in the direction of Markiplier's house," Said Thomas's intellectual side, the man typing something on his phone before putting it away.

"Yes, great timing, indeed," Roman said quietly under his breath, his heart still beating fast from the sudden sound, the prince glaring at the seventh Side.

"We aren't taking my car," Added Janus, who had the car with the most seats out of all of the Sides, also being one out of the two that could drive.

"Let's go!" Shouted Remus, who was overly excited to meet the egos of the infamous Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, the man grabbing his morning star from the kitchen, ready to leave.

"I don't see why we should go," Quickly interjected Roman, who was obviously frightened to meet the egos, mostly Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. "Isn't Anti insane, I mean, he could be calling a meeting just to kill us?"

"Hey! Anti's not that bad. I mean, he may be scary but he's a cool guy. And why are you saying that about him when you haven't even met him?" Came a sharp reply from Virgil, the anxious trait sticking up for his friend, even if they hadn't talked in what was now six months.

Janus and Logan rolled their eyes at the two, Patton speaking up as he watched Remus exit through the front door, "Alright, everyone in the car, we don't want to be late to the meetup."

---

Back with the Septic Egos, the car ride had been silent apart from the music playing on the radio.

Chase had his headphones on, watching a few YouTube videos to pass the time while JJ was reading a 'Sherlock Holmes' book. Marvin fell asleep as the car ride was boring, as well as Seán and Jackie, who had his head against the window.

Anti sat in the passenger seat, staring out the window, his mind racing about the newfound information he found out just a week ago, his hand reaching up to touch his chest, the demon being able to feel a faint wound through the fabric of his shirt.

"You alright, mien friend?" Henrik asked curiously, seeing a look of deep thought on Anti's face as he glanced at him for a split second, his eyes returning to the road in front of them.

"Just fine," Anti said, his arms now crossed along his chest, a scowl on his face as he looked away from the doctor. "If I had a problem I'd have told you it by now."

Henrik sighed, knowing he wouldn't get anything out of Anti, staring at the road ahead, his eyes beginning to close as more time went by.

"Let me drive, Schneep," Anti said, noticing Henrik was getting tired as he rolled his eyes at the doctor who let out a sigh at the ego beside him.

"No, no, tis fine,"

"Let me drive, right now, or we'll all end up dead," Anti responded firmly, his voice fierce, sending a glare towards the fellow ego who tensed up.

Henrik pulled over to the side of the road, letting Anti into the driver's seat as he sat where Anti previously did, finally getting a bit of shut-eye.

---

"Okay, so you're telling me that Jack's egos are real as well as Thomas's Sanders Sides?" Mark asked, still trying to process all of the information he got told not too long ago.

"Yep," King replied happily, stroking his chin where the peanut butter on his face was beginning to drip off.

"And Anti has requested a meeting here, at my house, with them and you guys."