✔ Part 18 ✔

Mark ducked as King swung at his head, the Youtuber quickly swiping his feet across the ground and taking Kings feet from under him.

King landed with a thud, snarling as he got up again, glaring at his creator who was accompanied by Jack, Roman and Remus, the Irishman panting as he was out of breath.

Remus clutched his mace, waiting for a time to attack because if he attacked now, it would distract Mark and give King a chance to attack, the Side, for once, thinking logically.

Mark threw a punch at King, the latter stumbling back at the force of the hit, the Iplier being distracted by the others that joined the creator beforehand.

King tried to regain his balance but failed as Jack sent a giant rock straight at him, Thomas watching as the rock smashed into King, sending the Iplier into a nearby tree.

The four then turned their backs, thinking King was down as they thought that was the final hit they had needed.

As they retreated to Thomas, Jack gasped as a sharp pain erupted in his side, the male looking down to see a knife pierced through his abdomen.

Jack fell to his knees as he pulled the weapon out of him, throwing it to his side, the Irishman laying on the ground clutching his stomach with his jaw clenched.

The other three widened their eyes, about to rush to Jack before King stepped forwards, blocking their way.

Mark snarled, angry at his ego as King stood in front of an injured Jack with a smirk on his face.

Mark was about to lunge at King, quickly being held back by Roman.

"Stop!" Roman hissed, glaring at the half-Korean man who glared back, about to protest. "He wants you to attack him. Don't go along with his plan."

Mark stopped struggling after a few more attempts to get free, sighing as he whispered, "Fine, what do we do?"

"I have an idea," Someone suddenly said from behind them. The three turned to see Callie who held a silver bracelet in her hand, offering it to one of the others "Lock this on his wrist. It will take his powers away."

The three looked at Callie sceptically, the witch rolling her eyes as she spoke again, "Look, I'm trying to help. Now take it while I put one on the other two. And hurry up about it."

Roman took the bracelet, turning to Mark and Remus, "Get me close. Or at least distract him for long enough to allow me to get this on him."

Jack grunted quietly and watched as the other two nodded, rushing towards King before he blacked out completely.

~

Callie crouched down beside Dark and Logan, the only conscious one of the two giving the witch a distrustful look as she clipped the bracelet on the demon's wrist.

"What is that for?" Logan asked, his voice scratchy as he sent a warning look towards her.

Callie sighed, getting tired of everyone distrust, but she knew why they felt like that as she said, "It's to make sure he doesn't use his power when he wakes up."

"How do I know it won't heighten his powers?"

Callie faced Logan with an irritated look on her face, "Look, I'm trying to help. So if you don't want my help that's fine but at least let me do this before I leave."

Callie got up, brushing her trousers off before walking over to Anti, muttering profanities as she ventured over.

Callie stopped, grimacing at Anti's position before checking if he was still alive, quickly putting the bracelet on when she found a pulse.