✔ Part 15 ✔

Jack skidded to a stop in the living room, the other two sharply following, huffing on annoyance at the Irishman who wasn't acknowledging any of their questions so far. Jack was about to start walking again but Mark had grabbed his wrist.

"Where are you going?" Thomas asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Mark let go of the other's wrist, Jack's eyes having focus on them as he stared back.

Jack just shook his head and walked on, shaking his wrist from Mark's hard grip, the other two following close behind, beginning to ask more questions, waiting for an answer.

"What are you looking for?" Mark questioned, himself and Thomas walking side-by-side while Jack walked ahead, turning around corners in the halls.

"The witch," Jack stated, turning a corner that lead to where he was looking to go, the man walking down the path, looking for the right door.

The other two shared a confused look, Thomas shrugging, not knowing what the brown-haired male in front of them was talking about as Mark questioned, "What witch? There isn't a witch here."

"Yea, there is. Callie's a witch."

"What?!" Thomas exclaimed, his eyes widening before returning to their normal state, Mark letting out a noise of question when the former spoke up again. "No, she's not."

"Yep."

"Okay then. How do you know that?" Mark asked, sounding aggravated that the Irish male would throw such accusations out there when the blonde had been there for at least a week now.

"I heard one of Anti and Jackie's conversations. They said she was working with Actor as a spy," Jack said, stopping at Callie's door before he lifted his hand to knock.

Thomas sighed, rubbing his forehead before he asked, "How do you know what they said is right?"

"I don't," Jack shrugged, Callie opening the door after he said that, widening her eyes when she saw Jack, Mark and Thomas standing there.

She walked out of her room, closing the door and staring at the three with an expectant look on her face, "What do you want?"

"I need you to help us," Jack started, pursing his lips. "I know you're working with Actor, but all I want you to do is see that what he is doing is wrong."

Callie just stared at the Irishman, wondering how stupid he is by asking the enemy to help.

"Why should I?" She questioned with her arms crossed, seeing exactly what Jack was trying to say to her, not bothered that he knew about what she was doing anymore.

Mark sighed, joining in with trying to get her to help, "Because if you don't, we can get Marvin to take away your powers and send you into the void. You wouldn't want that, now, would you?"

Fear suddenly flashed in Callie's eyes at the thought of getting her powers taken away, but her facial features softened as she thought about it, finally sighing and looking up at them.

"Fine, but just because I don't want my powers getting taken away or to get sent to the void. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know," Thomas said, shrugging as he bit his lip anxiously, fiddling with his fingers. "Just do something that will help us."

Callie nodded and nudged her head behind her, signalling for them to enter her room, "Go in my room. We have some things to discuss."

- - -

Deceit furrowed his eyebrows, concentrating as he channelled his powers, the male currently in the corner of the garden, focussing on becoming Blank, one of the few people Anti trusted with everything.