✔ Part 21 ✔

Roman, after checking the time, looked around, quickly exiting his room and closing the door softly behind him. He tiptoed down the corridor, making sure to not make a sound as he reached Yandere's room, the other two standing right outside of it.

"You two ready?" The hero asked in a whisper, his blue mask moving on his face as he raised an eyebrow in question.

Roman and Yandere nodded soundlessly, looking towards Jackie as the hero had a plan on how to get out of the house unnoticed.

"Go into Yandere's room," Jackie ordered, the other two entering first before Jackie, the hero closing the bedroom door as quietly as possible. "Is your window unlocked?"

"Yea, why?" Yandere questioned, directing his glance on the window that showed them the outside garden.

"We need to sneak out through it," Jackie stated as Roman opened the sliding window, the Side turning back around to face the other.

"How far down is the ground?" Jackie asked Roman who looked over the edge, analysing the height.

"Not that far down. We can jump down but we'll have to roll to prevent injuries," The prince stated, his head still facing downward.

Jackie nodded, looking between the other two, "You two got everything you need?"

Yandere and Roman nodded, both having their weapons on them, making Jackie hum in approval.

"You two go first," Yandere said, their red hair messy on top of their head. "I'll lock my door just in case anyone comes in when we're still here."

Roman nodded, handing Jackie his sword in case he accidentally impaled himself while jumping down, the Side climbing through the window before jumping down with a roll as he hit the ground.

The prince got up, dusting his clothes off before holding his arm out for the Septiceye to throw his sword down, to which he did, Roman stepping out of Jackie's way and signalling to the hero to go down.

Roman watched as Jackie dropped down, rolling a bit further than Roman did before the hero got up and waited with the prince for Yandere.

"Hey!" Yan whispered down to the others from the window. "Take my sword so I don't get hurt by it."

The Iplier threw his katana down, Roman catching it with ease as Yandere quickly jumped, doing the same thing the other two did before standing.

Roman handed Yandere back his katana, the Iplier saying a quick 'thank you' before they turned to face the area behind the house.

"Let's get going," Yandere said, taking off into the woods with the other two close behind them.

-

-

-

The mystery person watched with gleaming blue eyes as the three ran into the woods, smirking as he took out his phone.

'Actor, three of them are coming your way'

The man didn't wait for a reply as he turned off his phone and put it into his pocket, closing his eyes as he focused on the appearance of one of the three men that ran into the woods.

Bones cracked as the man's appearance changed, the person having done this a million times before and not feeling any pain as more bones cracked one after the other.

The man smirked once again as he looked down at himself, fixing the red sash that went around his torso before climbing into the red-haired one's room.