✔ Part 20 ✔

"You helped them?!" Actor yelled, Callie flinching at the hatred in her friend's voice that echoed through the room the two were standing in.

Callie nodded her head, not wanting to say anything as she bowed her head, her blonde hair falling over her eyes.

"Why?!"

"Well..." Callie started, struggling to find an excuse when, in reality, she wanted to make a stop to Actors plans, knowing what he was doing was wrong, but she couldn't say that to him. "Just think. Now that everything is fine, you can... start the other part of your plan."

Actor stared at the witch, immediately knowing she was making up excuses, wanting to distract him from the real reason she helped them, "Y'know the way you and I have known each other since we were kids?"

Callie nodded, listening as Actor continued, the girl watching his every move, "And being friends for that long means I can tell when you lie, or when you try distracting me. I don't think you should be helping me anymore with the way you betrayed me. I don't think I can trust you any more."

The blonde's eyes widened, the girl raising her head and staring at the male in front of her panickingly, "Listen, I'm sorry I helped-"

BANG

Callie's body fell to the floor with a loud 'thump', Actor putting the gun he had been holding on a nearby table, pretending like he didn't just kill a close friend, the male stepping over her body that was oozing blood everywhere.

"Looks like I'll have to go find another way to produce the next part of my plan."

~

"Do you know the rest of his plan?" Bim asked, raising his eyebrow at the two demons and King. The two demons shook their heads, King shrugging his shoulders.

"King?" Patton asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he placed a hand comfortingly on the Iplier's shoulder. "If you know what Actors plan is, you can tell us."

King sighed, clenching his eyes shut for s split second before reopening them, "I- I forgot what his plan was. When I had that. . .. thing.. . in my head, I knew the layout of the plan, but I just can't think of it anymore. Every time I try and remember, I get a really bad headache."

JJ let out a soundless sigh, lightly rubbing the Ipliers back before signing, 'It's okay, old chap. It's not your fault.'

King nodded, hugging his knees close to his chest, snuggling into his squirrel blanket as everyone in the room grew quiet once more.

~

Jackie, Roman and Yandere stood further away from the others, wanting no one to hear their conversation as they occupied the corner in the rather large room.

"We need to find out the next part of Actors plan," Yandere stated, looking at the other two with a harsh glance.

Roman and Jackie nodded, the prince being the first to reply, "How are we meant to find anything? King doesn't remember and I doubt the other two want to talk."

"Well, I have a plan but it might not work," Jackie started, looking between the two. "But if it does work, we might get a lecturing from the others when we get back."

The other two nodded, urging Jackie to go on as they stared expectingly, "We'll have to check the theatre to see if Actor's still there. Then, if he is, we spy on him until he says something about the next part of the plan."

"Excellent! We shall get going right away!" Roman quietly exclaimed, clapping his hands together twice, turning from the two.

As Roman began to walk towards the door, Yandere grabbed the back of the prince's outfit so he couldn't go anywhere.

"He hasn't finished explaining yet!" Yandere whispered, yanking Roman back to their little group, Roman only rolling his eyes.

Jackie sighed at the Side, continuing in a hushed whisper, "This is where the plan might not work. Actor had lots of henchmen when I went to rescue the others, so he might still have them patrolling and they could see us. Actor could see us as well, so we need to be stealthy."

"How are we supposed to get out with everyone else around?" Yandere asked, raising a perfectly shaped brow at the Septiceye.

"Simple," Jackie started, crossing his arms along his chest, sneaking a glance at everyone else before speaking. "We sneak out at midnight, therefore almost everyone should be asleep. It'll make it easier to get out."

"I agree with the sneaking out at midnight but what if we make noise?" Roman asked, knowing he wasn't one to be quiet like the others. "Everyone will wake up, or at least most people will."

"That's why I said we have to be stealthy. Well, it's some of the reason why I said we have to be stealthy."

Yandere and Roman nodded, the former saying, "So we meet up here near midnight?"

"Precisely," Jackie stated, the Prince humming in response.

The trio split ways after agreeing to meet up outside Yandere's room at five minutes to midnight.

Only nine hours to go.

-

-

-

Dark sighed in irritation, annoyed that Dr Iplier set him to bed rest.

I mean, really? Pretty stupid to put a demon on bed rest if demons heal faster than anything on earth.

Anti and King were in the same room as him, the three beds separated in the large room, lined up along the wall.

The other two were asleep. All Dark could hear was the beeping of the heart rate monitor attached to each of them, which in response made Dark grumble in annoyance.

Everything seemed to be annoying Dark since he awoke.

Everyone pestering him about his health, wanting to make sure he was okay and comfortable.

The thing Dark couldn't get out of his mind was the way he let Actor trick him.

He was so stupid to even think Actor hadn't done anything.

And a shapeshifter?

Dark never thought they were real. I mean, he's heard of them countless times but never believed as he had never seen one. Apart from Deceit, of course. But he was a Side, so it wasn't abnormal seeing he wasn't exactly a person.

Dark just hoped the next part of Actors plan wasn't as bad as the first part.

-

-

-

Actor stared at the man in front of him as the person changed his appearance, sickening cracks from the man's body echoing throughout the room, Actor nodding in approval once the other was done with his transformation.

"Great job," Actor said, walking towards the man, placing his hand on the person's shoulder. "Now I need you to do something for me."

"Whatever you need," The man replied, his eyes a vibrant blue much like the colour Anti, Dark and Kings eyes turned when they were brainwashed.

Actor grinned a malicious grin, staring into the man's eyes, "I need you to get into the Iplier house and pretend to be one of them. Pick whatever one you choose, just be careful of what you do around their friends. Oh! And also, I need you to take out whoever you'll be imitating. It will make your job way easier."

"Right away," The man nodded, about to exit the room before getting stopped by Actors intimidating voice.

"I hope you won't betray me as that witch did. If you do, there will be consequences."

The mystery man's eyes widened before he turned and nodded at Actor, quickly leaving the room to start his mission.

- - - - - - -

1288 Words