✔ Part 22 ✔

Virgil couldn't get to sleep at all that night, the Side being too caught up in Roman's odd behaviour.

He wondered why roman wasn't as talkative and why he wasn't as... cheery, maybe? Virgil didn't know what happened to him, but he wanted to find out.

The prince wasn't acting himself, and it was very clear.

It unnerved Virgil that Roman wasn't acting like he usually would.

'That's it,' Virgil thought, clenching his fists as he stood. 'I usually don't do this but I'm gonna ask him about it.′

As soon as Virgil began his walk to Roman's room, he slowly came to regret his decision as he thought about it more and more.

What if nothing is wrong?′

What if I'm just being para- no, I can't be. My senses haven't failed me before, have they?

What seemed like thousands of thoughts hit Anxiety like a train, the Side stopping at the prince's door as he took a deep breath.

The anxious trait stood there for a solid two minutes, just staring at the door before he raised his fist and knocked, waiting for his friend to open the bedroom door.

The door opened after a few seconds, revealing 'Roman' with a tired and annoyed look on his face.

Virgil suddenly grew way more anxious than he was just a second ago, getting ready to interrogate his friend as he played with his fingers.

-

-

-

"C'mon," whispered Jackie as he crouched down behind a wall, quickly running and jumping up on a low hanging beam, just as he had the last time he had been there.

The masked hero reached down, helping the other two up with ease.

"Where are we going now?" Roman asked, looking around the theatre from the beam as he crouched down on it.

"Just be quiet and follow me," Jackie said, walking across the beam carefully to get up to a higher one, helping Yan and Roman once more.

"You see that room?" Jackie asked, pointing to the room he found Anti, the Jims, King and Dark in, the other two nodding. "We need to get into there. He might have written down his plan somewhere."

"And how are we supposed to get into there?" Yandere asked, watching as Actor exited the room along with his henchmen, the trio immediately going quiet.

They watched as Actor said something, the three not being able to catch it as Actor walked away from the room.

Three of Actor's henchmen stayed and guarded the door to the room they needed to get to, glowing guns in their hands as they blankly stared ahead.

"Let's take them out," Roman said, about to jump off the beam only to be stopped by Jackie holding the back of his sash.

"We're not going for them," Jackie said, eyeing the weapons the men were holding.

"What? Why not?" Yandere asked, their eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

Jackie sighed, pointing outwards, "You see the weapons they're holding? They're the ones Actor made to kill us with so if we go down there, they'll shoot at us and immediately try to kill us."

"Ah," the two said simultaneously, now understanding why Jackie was so concerned.

"What are we gonna do then?" Roman asked, looking to his left, and right, at the other two.