✔ Part 6 ✔

A week had passed since the group had got Anti and Jackie back, Anti was almost fully recovered thanks to him being a demon -- the healing process for most of the other Egos/Sides would've been longer since they're mostly human.

Dark, five minutes prior, had called everyone into Mark's living room, some sitting and some standing seeing as there weren't enough spaces for everyone to sit on his couch.

Once everyone was gathered, Dark entered the room last with Wilford by his side, the pink-haired psychopath standing beside Remus, the demon speaking up, "I found Actor's new hideout."

"Cool, where is it?" Anti questioned, wanting to get out of the crowded house as his knee bounced up and down in anticipation.

"An old abandoned theatre outside of town."

Anti nodded and was about to say something before Jackie interrupted, "No, you're not going out to find Actor."

"What? Why?!" Anti complained, whining like a little child.

"Because I'm older than you," Jackie stated, a proud look on his face as the other Septic Egos looked at him weirdly.

"No, you're not," Marvin spoke up, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Jackie kept reassuring them all that he was, in fact, the oldest out of all of the Septic Egos.

"Anti was made before any of us," Chase pipped in, the hero about to protest until Jameson shoved his phone at Jackie, his phone having the Septic Ego's ages in order from oldest to youngest, Anti being top of the list at the oldest.

"That's wrong!" Jackie exclaimed, Henrik sighing as he massaged his temples, telling Jackie to be quiet, motioning for Dark to continue what he was saying before.

Anti stuck his tongue out at Jackie who frowned at him, Jack rolling his eyes at them before listening to Dark.

"Anyway, before I was rudely interrupted, yes, I am sending a few people out there to check it out," Dark started, his deep voice echoing off of the thin walls of Mark's house. "But, we aren't going right now. Seeing as what happened last time, we are training with our powers and normal physical abilities, as Google had said before."

"So, when are we doing that?" Patton questioned, glancing at Logan, who was beside him, before looking back at Dark. "And what about the people who don't have any special powers? Like Thomas, Mark, Jack, Bim, Chase, the two doctors and I?"

"We'll figure that out when we get back to Isle Brock, and, for your information, the two doctors do have powers," Dark spoke again, his hands clasped behind his back. "They can heal some injuries with just the touch of their fingers."

"And before anyone goes around asking us 'Oh, well why didn't you heal Anti like that last week when he got shot?', it's because we can't heal every wound. Our powers are really an on and off thing, it doesn't work all the time," Dr Iplier spoke from the other side of the room. "If that even makes sense."

Henrik hummed, agreeing with what the other had said, the others in the room being surprised.

"Now, enough chit-chat, time to go back to the island."

- - - - -

For the last week, Actor had been recovering, thinking of ways he could get rid of some specific Egos and Sides.

The most powerful ones, to be exact.

He knew he couldn't do everything on his own seeing as the henchman he had last time were all out of commission, so he had called a witch friend of his named Callie, who he had known for a few years now, and asked her to help him.