✔ Part 17 ✔

A knife skimmed Thomas's face, the purple-haired man immediately reaching a hand up to his cheek and feeling a wet substance. He pulled his hand in front of his face seeing the thick red blood, the liquid flowing out of the wound lightly.

Thomas turned and faced Anti, holding one of his hands behind his back as he flung his wrist, discreetly using the wind to pick up a large fallen branch from a tree behind the glitch, hurling it towards the demon.

Anti swiftly dodged the branch, the ego seeming as if he had sensed it coming, the male charging at Thomas who ran to find something to distract the glitch with.

The Viner turned, skidding as he did so and picking up a knife that was placed on the ground, now facing the man that was currently rushing at him.

Anti attempted to slice at Thomas who dodged the sharp object, the latter losing concentration as he wasn't expecting Thomas to move like that, the Viner being able to throw in an uppercut at the demon's jaw.

The glitch stumbled back, holding his nose as he started laughing. He stared Thomas in the eyes for a moment and took his hand away from his face, the other male now being able to see the malicious grin on the Septic's face.

Anti and Thomas both got ready to fight once more, Thomas quickly noticing Mark finishing off the last mutant and slowly advancing on Anti.

Thomas grinned, now looking at Anti to avoid suspicion, the male pursuing his lips in anticipation as Anti snarled.

"What're you grinning for?" Anti snapped, gripping his knife harder in his hand, his knuckles turning a white colour.

"Oh, nothing. Just that you're going to get your ass kicked."

Anti knitted his eyebrows together, widening his eyes when he heard something from behind him.

He turned around just to see Mark's fiery fist collide with his face, the demon flying back and hitting a tree with a crack.

Thomas and Mark walked over to Anti who was now unconscious, his body twisting in many ways the human body shouldn't be able to.

The two YouTubers winced when seeing the glitch and decided to leave him there knowing he wouldn't be moving anytime soon, Anti having a bleeding nose and a giant bruise already forming on his face.

They both turned and rushed to help Jack who was struggling with King, the former just about dodging a punch to the gut.

Jack grunted as King laid a punch to his face, wincing at the pain before gripping a wooded stake that he created and lodging it in the Iplier's shoulder.

King cried in pain, holding his now injured shoulder with a glare placed on his face, his teeth clenched in anger.

Jack sighed in relief when Mark and Thomas joined his side, the three groaning in irritation when they saw more mutants step out of the forest.

"Guys," Mark started, trying to talk quietly so King wouldn't hear them. "Two of us will have to get the mutants and the other will have to stay here and distract King."

Jack nodded, not wanting to face off to King again, "I'll go to the mutants, whoever is gonna join follow me."

"I'll stay here and get to King," Mark said, feeling responsible for his own ego, "Thomas, can you go with Jack?"

"Yea," Thomas replied with a nod of the head, quickly running over to the area Jack was in to help him with the mutants.

Mark huffed out a sigh now facing King with an annoyed look on his face, wishing their lives were all normal, but that was something that was never going to happen.