Chapter Thirty-Eight

(Jaxin)
Lex and I laid in my bed. "So your brothers are going on tour." I smiled, she nodded. "Yeah, but I have to go with them, Jaxin." She said, sitting up. I looked at her. "What? Why?" I asked, Lex's face turned pale, she got out of my bed and ran to the bathroom. I heard gagging, I frowned and pulled on some boxers and walked to the bathroom door, "Lex, unlock this door, please." I begged, she unlocked the door and crawled to the corner. She looked up at me. "What's wrong, why did you go from a slightly okay mood to this?" I asked picking her up. She looked at me, "Let me call Vic and tell him." She said, I put her down on the bed and she pulled out her phone and called Vic.

(Lex)

I called Vic and he answered on the 3rd ring.

V: Hey, what's up?

L: Nothing, uh, do I have to go on tour with you guys? Like, maybe I'll visit you guys, but I don't know, I haven't been felling good and stuff, so, uh, yeah.

V: Yeah, that's fine. Oh shit, uh call me back later.

Then Vic hung up. I looked at Jaxin. "I'm not going on tour." I smiled, Jaxin looked at me. "Get your ass back in my bed." He joked, I climbed under the covers and smiled. "Now I'm going to take a nap." I said, rolling over and fell asleep.

-LATER-

I woke up and groaned. "Jaxin, why is the light on?" I asked, he looked at me. "Hey, did you know you're really abusive in your sleep?" He asked, I giggled. "I'm sor-" "Yes, Jaime calm down, let me ask Jaxin." I heard Tony say. I hid in Jaxin's closet, I shut the door then Tony and Jaime walked in. "Hey Jaxin, do you have a suitcase I can borrow?" He asked, Jaxin mumbled something and slightly opened the closet, he whispered, "Hand me the black suitcase." I gave him the suitcase and he closed the door. "Let me check and see if I don't any junk in it." When he opened it, I saw all my junk in it. "Uh, let me empty this." Then dumped it in the bathroom. When everything was out he gave Jaime the suitcase and they left. "It's safe." Jaxin said, I got out of the closet and looked at him. "All your stuff was in there." He said, I laughed. "Shit, sorry." I apologized. He hugged me, "It's okay, they didn't say anything." I pulled away from the hug and kissed Jaxin and he picked me up. I ran my hands threw his hair and he made his way to his bed and he put me down, he pulled away and looked at me.

"Stay another night? Please?" "But it's time for me to go home. It's getting late." I said, pulling on my black shorts and a baggy tee shirt of mine. I slipped on my VANS and grabbed my phone and purse. "I love you, Jaxin." I said, kissing him. Then I left.