Chapter Twenty-six

(Vic)
Katelynn walked on the bus, WITH COPELAND! "Hey Katelynn! How has Copeland been?" I asked, she looked at me, "Hey! I missed you guys, and Copeland has been wonderful." She said.

I nodded, "So what's up with Mike and Kellin?" She asked, I looked at Tony. "Oh uh," I paused, the whispered. "Her ex raped her." She gasped, "Oh dear." I nodded. She set Copeland down and then the door opened, "He's in jail!" Mike yelled, walked on the bus. "Hey babe." He kissed Katelynn.

I picked up Copeland and handed her to Kellin. "Alexandria and Jaime, come with me." I said and walked to the back of the bus.

(Jaime)
I got out of my bunk and saw Alexandria and Vic. "You two, talk, now." Vic said, she looked at me. "Ok, well first I'm truly sorry. And I'll explain; at the club we all were drinking and I got like very drunk and I saw a girl, here name is Renee, and well we went to her place and uh had sex." I mumbled, she looked at me. "Umm?"

"WE DID USE PROTECTION!" I yelled, loudly. They were laughing, "YOU BETTER SHUT UP OR YOU WILL NOT SEE SUN LIGHT TOMORROW!" I yelled, everyone shut up. Better!

"Its fine, I guess. But your going to have to earn my trust." She said and kissed my nose, and walked away. Oh wow, I climbed in my bunk and fell asleep. Well today was some what bad.

[[filler chapter]]