Chapter Ten

(Jaime)

Oli tried to play it cool but failed. "Hey guys." He said, "What did you do to Alexandria?!" I shouted, "Noth-" Vic slapped him. "Liar." He said. I just started beating him up. After that it was a blur. I walked back to our bus and saw Mike holding a sleeping Alexandria. "So what happened?" Tony asked, Mike nodded. I sighed.

"Oli kissed Alexandria." I said blankly, they knew I was mad. But I didn't care, Tony sighed. He knew what she been through. I sighed, I sat down next to Tony. "Just calm down." He said and patted my back, and sighed. Oli came on the bus and slapped me. "What the fuck?!"

Alexandria woke up and looked at Oli and I. She got up and walked off the bus, "If you're not going to say sorry then you should leave." I said bluntly. "Only if you say it first." "I'm sorry." "I am too. Now I have to find Alexandria and apologize." He said, I nodded and sighed.

(Alex)
{From ATL}
There was a knock on the door and I opened it. There stood Alexandria, "What's wrong, love?" I asked worriedly. She just hugged me. "Can I stay here for a few hours, please?" She asked, I nodded and she sat down next to Jack. "Want anything to drink?" I asked, she nodded and I gave her a Monster.

She didn't complain and she took a drink. "Love, what's wrong?" Jack asked, she said blankly. "Oli kissed me, I gave him a hug then he just kissed me." We nodded, and Jack hugged her tightly. "I love you!" Jack yelled, "Jack you're killing her!" I shouted, he let go. "Thank you, Alex!" She said out of breath, there was a knock on the door and I opened it.

It was the last person Alexandria wanted to see. Oli. "I need to talk to Alexandria, please?" I nodded and he walked in. "Can I talk to Alexandria, privately. Please?" I nodded.

*Alexandria's P.O.V*

"Can I talk to Alexandria privately. Please?" Alex nodded and they walked away. "I'm truly sorry. I know you won't forgive me, but I wanted to say sorry." He said, I didn't even want to see him right now.

"I'm not forgiving you. Just don't put in the effort to even apologize, sweetheart." I said very rudely, he sighed. "I understand." He said and got up. "Wait, Oli." I said, he looked at me and sat back down.. "I-I forgive you." I said, he looked at me and walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back, he kissed my head and walked away. "That was awkward." Jack said, Alex nodded.