Chapter Eighteen

(Tony)
We all were at the club except Jaime and Alexandria. I walked around and I saw this HOT girl. "Hi I'm Tony!" I shouted, the girl waved at me. "I'm Madi!" She hollered, I nodded, "Wanna dance?" I asked, she nodded. We walked to the dance floor and danced for a few. "Want a drink?" I asked, she nodded.

I went to the bar and got our drinks, I walked back over to her and she was dancing with Mike, "Here's your drink." I mumbled, and walked away. She was happy so I let her be. I looked around for Vic. After searching for a few minutes I found him. He was sucking faces with a girl, I went outside and sighed, I looked around a bit and saw 2 people. "Hey Tony!" Alex and Jack.

"Hi." I said bluntly and sat on the cold ground. I looked up at them. "We just saw Jaime walking down the road, like 5 minutes ago." Jack said. WHAT?! I ran inside looking for Mike or Vic. "VIC! MIKE!" I screamed, Mike ran over to me and said, "What?" He said kinda worried. "Jaime left Alexandria." I said he grabbed Vic's arm and we left.

(Alexandria)
He left me. I just walked around. I grabbed my iPod and turned on a random song. 'Scene 5- With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear' by SWS.

There was a loud bang and the door flung open. "Are you ok?!" Tony yelled, I nodded. "Where is Jaime?" He asked, "He left. Like 5 minutes ago." I said. Jaime ran on the bus. "Sorry! I had to get something from someone! I promise!" He yelled, I knew what he got. I burst out laughing; they all looked at me. "I'm going to bed." Vic mumbled, I ran to my bunk and got in.

(Jaime)
I ran to the store and got some monster and ran into my old friend; Korey. He gave me some stuff (kush) for her and Mike. I ran on the bus and the guys were there. Shit.