Chapter Twelve.

(Alexandria)

I went home and dyed my hair. After I washed it out and everything I went to where the guys were.. "You have rainbow hair now?" Vic asked, I nodded and I walked up to Jaime and kissed him hard. They all groaned, "GET A GODDAMN ROOM!" Alex yelled. Jaime chuckled and I blushed.

I'm so lucky to have Jaime, he's perfect. I kissed him again and he played with my hair. He walked to the bathroom and grabbed a hair dyer and my hair brush, and did my hair. We all played more games and stuff like that. I fell asleep in Jaime's arms.

(Jaime)

She fell asleep in my arms, I carried her to my bunk and put kissed her head. I put her in my bunk and walked away. Alex and Jack left the rest of the guys went to bed.. I heard a phone ring and the ringtone was U.N.I by Ed Sheeran. Alexandria's phone, I grabbed it and looked at the caller ID; Unknown. I hit ignored and went to bed.

-

I woke up cause I couldn't sleep, I looked at Alexandria and she was awake. "Hey babe." I whispered to her, she looked at me and smiled. "What are you doing up?" She asked and kissed my cheek. "Couldn't sleep." I said, she nodded. I kissed her hard and she got on top of me and got her hands tangled in my hair. The kiss got deeper really quick. I bit her bottom lip and she slightly moaned, we broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily. "I love you so much, you don't even know." I said, and she smiled not a fake smile a real one. "I love you too Jaime, more than ever." She said with a wink.

I kisses her neck and bit it softly. She moaned and I smiled, "You guys better not be having sex!" Tony yelled, Alexandria giggled. "We're not dumbass!" I yelled back, she giggled, I kissed Alexandria. "Go back to bed, babe." I mumbled. She got off of me and I wrapped her in my arms.

(Mike)

I got out of my bunk and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I heard a loud thud and a yelp, I opened the door and saw Alexandria on the floor. I put my boxers back on and ran over to her. "Are you okay?!" I asked very worryingly, she nodded.  "I'm okay." She said with a chuckle. I nodded and got dressed. We went to SWS bus. "Hey short people!" Justin yelled at Alexandria and Vic. I laughed at them, Alexandria hit me in the head and Vic said, "Wait, tonight I'll kick your ass." He had an evil smirk. I rolled my eyes and Alexandria got on Kellin's back. "Why are you on his back?" Gabe asked, she shrugged. I laughed, she whispered something to Kellin and he laughed. All I heard Kellin say was, "She wants to fuck him." "OH MY GOD!" Alexandria screamed and jumped off of Gabe's back. "Ew! Never in a million years!" She yelled, Gabe snickered. "Hey, we've fucked before, don't lie to them!" "We have not!" Alexandria said, I laughed.