Chapter Sixteen

(Alexandria)
I saw her in the crowd. Her 'sister' on stage. Kelli and Amanda. Ugh!

"Hey baby turtle." Tony cooed, whist tickling me. "Jaime!!" I yelled, he ran over. "GET T-TONY!" I yelled again, Tony stopped and ran, "Don't kill me!" He yelled, I giggled and Jaime came over and kissed me. We went to the back with some fans.

"Slut!" I heard Kelli and Amanda yell, Vic and Mike looked at them. "Kelli." Mike breathed, Kelli is 19 and she's Mike's ex. Anger rushed through Jaime. "Leave." He said, the girls gasp. "NOW!" He screamed, I jumped, they left and I laughed.

I walked to the bus and grabbed my iPhone. I logged on to Twitter and saw a whole bunch of pictures, of, girls taking pictures with some of the bands. Ah I love Warped!

My phone buzzed; a text from Jaime.

Babe; I have a surprise for you! Meet me at the bus in 20 ;)

Me; oh really? And okey

Babe; yes! Love you

Me; love you too :*

(Mike)
I walked to the bus and fell to the floor. "Ugh!" I groaned cause I'm lazy to move. "Mike?" A female voice asked; Alexandria. "What?!" I said slightly annoyed, "Uh are you going to the club?" She asked nicely.

"Oh yes, I am." I said and got up. She laughed a little bit..

Only if Jaime could go.

"Dude, your thinking out loud. What are you? Gay?" She laughed. "Go away, loser."