Chapter Thirty-Seven

(UPDATED VERISON. I JUST REALIZED THAT I DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT THIS IS LIKE A FLASHBACK TYPE SHIT AND I'M REALLY SORRY, I'VE BEEN REVISING THIS BOOK AND I JUST READ THE PART WHERE LEX ASK JAXIN WHAT IF SHE GOT PREGNANT. GUYS, I'M A NEW LEVEL OF STUPID!)

(Third Person)

Lex walked out of his house. Jaime will be angry and turn out like Max. Lex feared Max. Now Max wasn't a bad person, until he was 14, he did some pretty bad drugs. Mainly meth and some heroin. When him and Lex turned 16 they got engaged. A little young? Yeah, they knew.

But anyway, back to the topic of Jaime, Lex, and Jaxin. Lex walked into Starbucks and got a hot chocolate. Jaxin walked in and sat down in front of her. "I love you, Lex. I really do, but you will have I tell Jaime sooner or later." He said to her, she nodded. "What if I get pregnant?" Her voice cracked, he sighed and held her hands.

Lex sniffled and smiled, simple "I love you's" makes her feel better, but this time, they won't work. "I'll help take care of him or her. I won't just leave you guys." Jaxin said smiling. Lex sighed, "But with Jaime, what will I do? What if I want to tell him and he'll pop the question? I'm scared." Now Jaxin got worried when she said that. "Well I'll be there, how about that. I'll help you." And Jaxin stood up and grabbed the drink and Lex stood up.

He grabbed her hand and they walked outside together, not giving a fuck at all. They went back to Jaxin's apartment. Jaxin's phone went off, it was Tony.

Tony: Hey Jaxin! I'm on my way home.

Jaxin: Okay.

"Tony is on his way home!" Jaxin hollered at Lex. Lex jumped up, "Uh. I'll say I'm here for advise." And she grabbed her drink and Tong walked in. "Oh hey Lex! Why are you here?" Tony asked, "Advise." Was all she said. "About?" Tony asked, "I want I have kids." Lex blurted out, she tried to cover it up, "But I don't know how I would take care of him or her by myself. Jaime always on tour and ugh!" She groaned.

Tony looked at them. "You guys fucked, didn't you?" He asked, noticing some of Lex's clothes on the floor. "No, I stayed the night remember?" Lex replied picking up her clothes. He nodded remembering, "Yeah, sorry. Huh."