Chapter Nineteen

(Mike)
I woke up and saw Alexandria with a few bags of green stuff. KUSH!! "Hey sis." I said, she smiled at me and said, "Wanna smoke?" I looked at her, "Why are you even smoking?" She looked at me.

"My 'friend' said it would help me with my depression." She mumbled, "So Jaime gets the stuff for me." I nodded, she looked upset. "I'm not mad." I said, she nodded and gave me a blunt, I grabbed my lighter and took a hit. She smiled, I felt like I was home. We were talking and doing random stuff, Vic walked in the room when we were smoking. "ARE YOU LETTING OUR SISTER SMOKE!?" Vic screamed, she jumped up.

(Tony)
I heard Vic scream, "ARE YOU LETTING OUR SISTER SMOKE!?" I jumped out of my bunk. "CALM THE HELL DOWN!!" I screamed, they all looked at me, Alexandria got up and walked out of the bus. I changed my clothes and followed her. "Baby turtle!" I yelled, she turned around. She looked at me. "What?" She said bluntly, I sighed she turned around and walked into abandon house. Fuck this shit. "TURTLE!"

(Vic)
I am furious! I punched the wall and just looked at Jaime. "Dude, chill out." He said, I screamed in anger. I went to my bunk and cried. Damn I can't think straight. I finally fell asleep. Goodnight world.

//

"Hey guys lets make sex sounds to wake up, Vic." I got out of my bunk. "You all are sickos." I mumbled. "We're gonna go out for a bit, okay?" Jaime mumbled, I nodded. And they left.

I got on Twitter and saw a bunch of hate. Ugh!!! I went to the bathroom and saw my blade. So many thoughts. I have to.

No you don't.

I have too. I need too.

I grabbed the blade and started to cut. I made sallow cuts, deep cuts, small cuts, big cuts. I started to cry I heard the door open. "Vic?" SHIT!! "I'm going to take a shower, Kellin." I said, he mumbled a okay and sat down I guess.

////

"WHAT?!" Kellin yelled, I nodded. Ever since his sister went missing he has been acting weird.