Chapter Forty

(Lex)
I said it. I fucking said it and it was the best feeling ever. "For how long?" Jaime asked, I looked at him. "Maybe a month or less, or maybe even longer." I said, his face turned red. "And remember when you came over to his and Tony's place and asked for a suitcase?" "Yeah." He said. "I was in the closet, and when Jaxin got the bag down and there was a bunch of girl clothes in there, the clothes were mine. Quite shocked you didn't notice my clothes littered all over his bedroom!" I yelled. "You're a total fucking whore. This is why Max probably abused you because you slept around with other people like the whore you are." Jaime said, I punched him, he shoved me and I tripped. I fell back and looked at him. He looked at me and realized what he just done. "Holy shit." He said and tried to help me up, I pushed him away. "G-Go away." I stuttered and tried to get up. Once I was up, I grabbed my phone and called Vic. His phone went straight to voicemail. I walked into the living room, Jaime followed me. "Lex, I'm really sorry, I crossed the line." He said, I ignored him and called Mike, he answered on the third ring. "Lex, are you okay?" He asked, I sighed. "Yeah." I lied. "Can you come get me?" "Yes, I'm on my way." He said and hung up. Jaime looked at me and I grabbed my keys and purse and walked outside. When Mike pulled up, I walked to his car and got in. He drove off.

"What happened?" Mike asked, I looked down, he looked over at me then back at the road. "Are you drunk?" He asked, I nodded. "I knew I shouldn't have drank but Jaime is being an ass." I said. "I guess he wants to be with Ginger because I guess they've been fucking for months. I told him I fucked Jaxin and he went off and said the reason why Max abused me was because I slept with other guys. Then I punched Jaime, he shoved me and I called you." I said, Mike drove to his house and turned off the car. "He shoved you?" Mike asked, I nodded. "At least I didn't fall on my stomach." I said, he shook his head. "That's not the point. You're drunk and pregnant. You're stupid for drinking by the way. But he shouldn't of shoved you!" Mike said, I looked down. "I'm a total f-fuck up." I slurred, Mike rubbed my back. "No you're not. Let's go inside." He said and we got out of the car, Mike unlocked the door and I sat on the couch. "W-Where's Vic?" I asked, he shrugged. "Probably at the bar." He said and walked into the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water. "Here you go." He said as Vic walked in. "Hey." Vic said to Mike, when Vic saw me he smiled. "How's my baby sister?" He asked, I shrugged. "Vic, she's drunk and so are you. Go lay down." Mike said, Vic groaned and listened to his little bother. I sighed, "You need to lay down too." He said, I nodded and laid down on the couch. Mike gave me a pillow and tossed a blanket over me. I played on my phone and then put it on the floor. 

-

I woke up to the voices of Mike and Vic talking. I rolled over and faced the couch. I sighed and sat up, I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. 4 MESSAGES: Jaime

Jaime: Babe, come home.

Jaime: I'm sorry

Jaime: You hate me. I understand. :(

Jaime: Lex, I'm so sorry, I know you hate me, I understand if you want to leave me. I still love you but if you don't want to come back you don't have to. 

"You okay?" Mike asked,  I nodded and walked to the bathroom and did what I needed to do. I washed my hands and walked out. I sat down and looked at Vic. "Hey." He said, I smiled at him. "Uh, Mike, can you drive me home?" I asked, he nodded. I stood up and put my shoes on. "I love ya, Victor." I said, he rolled his eyes. "I love ya, too." He said and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and walked out to the car. Mike climbed in the car and drove me home. "Well, call me if you need me." He said as I got out. "Love you! Stay safe!" He said and drove off. I walked inside and closed the door, I put my purse down and sat on the couch. When the door closed Jaime ran down the stairs. "Baby!" He said and picked me up. He kissed me, I didn't kiss back. "Put me down." I said, he put me down. "Jaime, I'm going to give you ONE more chance. I know I've said that before, but I want to make this work for the babies." I said to Jaime, he nodded and sat down. "I'm sorry." He said, I shook my head. "I understand." I said, I looked down. "It was my fault, I shouldn't of had sex with Jaxin." I said, Jaime grabbed my hand,  I put my head on his shoulder. "I love you."

-
now the book is over! woo!