Chapter Thirteen

(Unknown)
I don't like her hang around with the guys like that, especially Jaime. I went to PTV tour bus and knocked on the door. Thomas answered, there bus driver. "Is Jaime here?" I asked nicely, "Sleeping With Sirens bus." He said bluntly.

(Alexandria)
There was a knock at the door, Justin answerd it. He looked at the person, "What do you want, Lexia?" Lexia said, "I need to talk to Jaime." She said nicely, I got up and Justin nodded, "I'm going to lay down, Jaime." I said, he nodded and kissed my nose.  I walked to the bunk area and climbed into my bunk

(Jaime)
Lexia is here. I hate her and everything about her.. "Hey Jaime." She said, "What?" I asked rudely. "Your ugly girlfriend is cheating on you.. Bye." She said with a smirk, she was lying. She only smirks like that when she lies.

"Is she gone?" Alexandria asked. "Yea the whore left." Kellin said, she walked out. "Are you cheating on me?" I asked, she looked at me in shock. "N-No. Why would you think that?" She asked.

"I-I um, uh I'll be right back." She said and ran off the bus. I sighed. "Great." I mumbled. I always fuck things up. I'm so fucking stupid

(Jack. ATL)
I saw Alexandria running from SWS bus. "Hey little child, what's wrong?" I asked she looked at me with tears streaming down her face. "Jaime thinks I'm cheating on him." She mumbled. I hugged her and Jaime ran outside, "Don't touch her." Jaime mumbled, "She's crying!" I said. He looked angry, "So?!" Jaime said, I shook my head. "Jaime, you're a fucking dick. Go the fuck away." I said, Alexandria grabbed my hand and put her head on my shoulder. "Jaime, go calm down, please." She said. Jaime walked off, muttering stuff under his breath.