Chapter Thirty-Nine

(Jaime)
I heard a car door shut and I got up and walked downstairs. Lex walked in, she looked at me and sighed. "Hey baby." She said hugging me, I hugged back and pulled away. I kissed her, I put my hands on her hips and she pulled away. "Jaime, not tonight." She said, pushing my hands off of her hips. "I haven't been feeling well, so I'm not going on tour this time. Maybe if I feel better, I might come to a couple shows." She said, I shook my head. "You never wanna do anything anymore! Alexandria, honestly, are you cheating on me?" I asked, anxious of her response. She shook her head. "No. Okay, I'm not cheating. You can believe what you want, but I'm not cheating. I'm pregnant with your kid or kids so why in the fuck would I cheat?!" She yelled, she pushed me out of the way and ran up to our room.

The door slammed shut, I sighed and walled to the bedroom, I shook the handle, locked. I heard sobs, I picked the lock and walked over to Lex and saw her crying, "Hey, stop crying." I said, she looked at me. "Get away, I'm supposed to be crying." She said laughing, I sat next to her. "I still love you." I said, she shrugged and pulled the covers over her face. "Alexandria." I sternly said. "Go away." She said, I tugged the covers off of her. "Leave me the fuck alone, Jaime!" She yelled, I stood up and walked out. I slammed the door closed and left the house. I got into my car and drove to Tony's.

(Lex)
I turned on music and laid in bed, I sat up in bed and sighed. I got out of the bed and I grabbed a bag and tossed some of my stuff in the bag. I grabbed my phone and car keys and left. I drove to my old apartment that I shared with Mike and Vic. I got there and saw that it was empty. I walked into my old room and  saw a bunch of my stuff still here. I grabbed a box and started to put my stuff in there. I picked up a picture of me and Jaime. I sighed and put it in the box, I put all my books, pictures and photo albums in there. I taped the box closed and put my clothes and shoes in another box. Taped it closed. I continued the process till all my stuff was in all the boxes. I took the boxes to my car I checked the house to make sure we did leave anything. I found Jaxin's zip up hoodie, I put it on and walked to the car.

I got in the car and started it. I drove to Jaxin's and saw Jaime's car. I walked in and saw Jaxin. "Hello." He smiled as I walked  into the kitchen. "Why are you wearing my hoodie?" He asked as I took it off. "I found it at my old apartment I shared with my brothers." "I thought all the shit was out." Jaime butted in. "Well all my shit was there. Mind your own fucking business." I snapped, he stood up. "You don't need to be a fucking bitch." He yelled; I pointed at him. "Why would you even care?! Like fuck, worry about yourself." I said; he clenched his fists. "You know what? No, I'm not. You run around and don't come back home for days at a time." "Because I have work." "Yeah fucking some dude!" He yelled, I threw my hands up. "Says the guy who cheated on me for about, what? Three months or so." "Yeah, so?" "How do you think I felt? I felt like total fucking shit and you didn't care. You just kept fucking her and other girls too." I said. "And who do you think I've cheated on you with? Because pretty much everyone I know is married, engaged, or dating someone."

That shut him up. "Fuck you, don't bother to come back home tonight." Jaime yelled and left. Tony looked at me. "Are you guys okay?" He asked, "We've been better." I said. I walked to the back and laid on Tony's bed. He walked in. "Hey." He said and sat next to me. "Hi." I said, Tony rubbed my back. "It's okay, doll. He's just mad about something." "Yeah, because I'm not sucking his fucking dick." I said, Tony laughed. "Give him time. I got to drive up to Sacramento for something. I'll see you later." He said and gave me a hug. "I'll see you later." He said and left. When I saw his car leave the parking lot, I dug in my pocket for a blade. When I found it and pulled it out Jaxin walked in. "Lex, no!" He said and took the blade. "Give it back, Jaxin." I said, reaching for the blade. "No." He said, I stood up and took the blade, I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I sat in front of the door and took a deep breath. I held the blade up to my wrist and made three long deep cuts. "Open this damn door." Jaxin yelled, I shook my head. "No." I said, I flushed the blade down the toilet and the the door was kicked in. I sat on the floor and wrapped my wrist up. I cleaned up the blood on the floor and sighed. Jaxin picked me up and put me on his bed.

"Baby, don't do that to yourself." He said, I shook my head. "It's my fault." I said, putting my head on his chest. "Don't blame yourself." Jaxin told me and I looked at him. "Ever since I got pregnant, he's treated my differently. First, he was  happy, now he's always mad and I don't know whats wrong." I said, Jaxin nodded. "I would treat you much better than him." He said, I laughed, he laughed too. "I'm kidding. He treats you good." Jaxin said, I stood up. "Jaxin, I love you, I really do, But I can't do this anymore." I said, he looked at me and nodded. "I understand." He said, I got up and grabbed all my stuff and I walked back to my car and drove back to mine and Jaime's house, I took all my stuff inside. I walked into our room. I saw Jaime and Ginger. 

"Fuck you too." I said, Jaime turned pale. I walked back to my car and drove over back to Jaxin's. Tony wasn't there. I walked in and saw Jaxin. "One more time?" I asked, rudely. He nodded. We walked to his bedroom and had sex one last time. I put my clothes back on and kissed him goodbye. When I got back to the house I walked inside and walked into the kitchen. I did what I didn't want to do because I was pregnant. I drank a whole think of vodka and some Jack Daniel's. I was drunk out of my mind, I walked upstairs and saw Jaime. "I made a mistake, Alexandria. I'm sorry. I knew I shouldn't have fucked Ginger." He said, I smirked. "Don't be sorry, Ginger told me everything. When I saw her a couple weeks ago she said that you guy were still fucking. But I've been fucking Jaxin Hall, so we're even."