Chapter Twenty-nine

(Vic)
Alexandria called me to get Jaime calmed down. "JAIME!!" I yelled, I grabbed his arm and dragged him out. I slapped him, "Listen fuck stick! She's not cheating on you, she went it Kellin's place cause she can trust him." He broke down crying. I got him up and put him in the car. I laughed and drove to my place. "You!" Mike yelled, oh lord. "Who the hell is Ginger?!" He screamed at Jaime. "Uhh a girl I cheated on with Alexandria." Jaime cried, he looked at me. I kicked him, HARD. I smiled and looked at him. "Don't fucking talk to her." Mike hissed, Jaime ran out.

(Jaime)
Oh god! I walked to my car and cried. I drove home and saw Ginger's car. I walked inside my house. I ran up to her and kissed her. "I was told not to talk to Alexandria, so I guess me and her broke up. So it's only us." She nodded, "Sweet!" She squealed.

I looked at her, "Hey! Want to watch a movie?" She nodded, I grabbed a few movies and let her pick one, she picked 'The Hangover' I put it in and walked in the kitchen. I popped popcorn, and gave her the bowl. "I'll be back." I said, I walked upstairs and packed all of Alexandria's stuff that I could find. Then I found a pill bottle, a note was taped to it, it said.

'Dear Jaime, I know about Ginger. And you'll spill it sooner or later. I have all the pills and I'm at Kellin's. He'll help me get back on my feet if I don't commit. I'm truly sorry Hime. I knew I wasn't good enough, I don't know why I stayed.. But I better leave you two alone. Have a nice life. Love, Alexandria<3'

I called Mike..

M: what?!

J: I found a note

M: nice.

J: *reads note*

M: oh fuck I'm going over to Kel's I'll see ya!

J: yeah bye. *hangs up*

"GINGER!! I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE ILL BE BACK!!" I yelled, I ran out and drove to Kellin's place. I ran in and saw Kellin and Mike crying. Oh god!